12k 10-13gal RDWC "Agent 99"

• Thread starter gezzel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Nice setup man..I see you planted your clones directly into the UC system. Ive read a ton of threads on uc and rdwc on here, no personal experience yet, but alot of people seem to veg in another smaller setup first like ftw or drip and they seem to veg quicker than when directly put in the UC..Can anyone verify this or give their opinions either way, Thanks!

i put my clones straight in the UC as well... the only thing you need to do is hand water them for about a week, once the roots hit the water its game on.. Another system would be ideal for this system a lot of people dont have the money/room for it though

S

southern

I put mine straight in the UC, but put the water about an inch above the bottom of the net and slowly drop it daily for a week until its about an inch or two under the net.

C

crossouttheiis

It looks like you got all of your stuff together. Do you have any updates, things were starting to look real good.

S

ScrOGer

flipped to 12/12 and shit went haywire! just kidding.... seriosly what happened? we are all very interested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom