12K - 5tons - CO2 - LAB

• Thread starter smknfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdgrower

sdgrower

You have a really nice set up smknfire! J1 is a really nice pheno of jack herer right? Plus rep and way to bring the heat.

Ham- I'm still looking for weed that gives me visions

smknfire

smknfire

You have a really nice set up smknfire! J1 is a really nice pheno of jack herer right? Plus rep and way to bring the heat.

Ham- I'm still looking for weed that gives me visions

I have not worked with it before in the growroom but have many fond memories of this strain. It is Jack Herer x Skunk#1.

Also work with Grape Ape, Sour Diesel, Flo, and Blue Dream

smknfire

H

hogan400

Nice and clean, well organized and thought out. I like that 2nd shot of the ladies in bloom all uniform and healthy. Good work!

J

jdubz401

How is your humidity in your room? I'm running 12k with a 5 ton air handler and can't keep my humidity at 60 as soon as the beast kicks on there goes the humidity.

smknfire

smknfire

Cloner at 10 days
2012 05 21 12 31 24 490

Roots!
2012 05 21 12 31 41 976

Veg stage #3
2012 05 21 12 32 08 949

J1 Mother shot
2012 05 21 12 32 18 241

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So fresh and so clean!!!!

What media are you using? It looks like small river rock?

smknfire

smknfire

How is your humidity in your room? I'm running 12k with a 5 ton air handler and can't keep my humidity at 60 as soon as the beast kicks on there goes the humidity.

Rooms are controller by sentinel total environment controllers. This keeps the the RH to about 50% during lights on and slightly higher during lights off. Also, collecting and reusing about 20 gal of pure water a day from the a/c and additional 5gal a day from a dehumidifier in the room.

smknfire

smknfire

smknfire

So fresh and so clean!!!!

What media are you using? It looks like small river rock?

Thanks! a little ocd goes a long way...the media is called growrocks, it's made out of 100% recycled glass and is doesn't seem to break down like hydroton that i used before. Also, a quick soak to sterilize after harvest and it's ready to use again.

smknfire

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Dude this is a rockin thread! Gonna post up your nute schedual?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks! a little ocd goes a long way...the media is called growrocks, it's made out of 100% recycled glass and is doesn't seem to break down like hydroton that i used before. Also, a quick soak to sterilize after harvest and it's ready to use again.

smknfire

This gives me an idea. thank you.

EVOKE

EVOKE

bro thats a effn sickass set up madd props... ur plants are beastly... clean too. handle it u got it down bro.... peace n grow homie!...

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Nice work for sure! You got some skills!

My only 2 suggestions would be one, make your veg room system with smaller containers to save water/nutrient consumption and make the system more "efficient" as you dont really need the big containers to veg/prep for flower.

The second would be on your builds, try and get the 3 or 4 inch pvc as low to the bottom of the container as possible. This will keep the water left in the bottom minimal and again improve efficiency on your design. On a couple of pics the gap from the bottom of the container to the pvc was a bit much IMHO.

After first building out our systems and completing a test run, we then went back over the design and reduced container sizes where possible. We ended up going from 10 gallon containers up to 30 gallon containers and then back down to 18 gallon containers which we found to be the perfect size. Depends on your needs though obviously.....:)

Thanks for sharing your work! VERY NICE!

Top Bottom