13 Dawgs SUPER pheno!

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

What's up fellow farmers. I was gifted some 13D beans from a good homie a few months back and popped 4 out of 5 seeds. All germed, ended up with 3 females and one male. Of the 3 phenos one really stood out, twice the vigor as her 2 sisters super fast growing, very easy to clone (5-7) days, and an absolute monster! It is being run now by a good friend of mine cause I am out of room, and holy shit is all I can say. Pictures speak 1000 words. This girl was flipped at about a 2ft x 1ft bush and is now over 5ft wide! It doesn't even fit under a single thousand with a king cobra hood! Here she is at 2 weeks into flower.

13 dawgs super pheno
13 dawgs super pheno 2
M

mrbong73

Yeah it is! Would love to see that thing at harvest.
What size pot is that? I assume he's doing an organic grow?

S

spinkus

Looks like you might have found what everyone was looking for in those beans DD made

Lets see if it buds similar to the G-13 he had. Lets hope, looks great so far man

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

She smells earthy with a hint of fuel. She is grown in soil but with sensi a-b base nutes and the big bud overdrive combo. In a 15-gallon smart pot with sunshine mix#4.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Yeah it is! Would love to see that thing at harvest.
What size pot is that? I assume he's doing an organic grow?

I will take another picture at harvest but since this is off location I won't be doing a journal on her, but she is in the arsenal for nest round.

Looks like you might have found what everyone was looking for in those beans DD made

Lets see if it buds similar to the G-13 he had. Lets hope, looks great so far man

Hell yea I hope so homie!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man looking great bro, nice and healthy

Top Bottom