13 Dawgs X Grape Romulan Strange Leaf Pattern

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Please take a look at these pics. They are from my 13 Dawgs X G.Romulan Cross. Any ideas?

Update 008ab
Update 005ab
Update 001ab
M

MediMary

lol, I figured :)
I have no idea why, but that first leaf is cool, I just sprouted some seeds, each single seed made two separate sprouts. weird shit indeed.

L

Lost

I guess from the lack of responses that this is a unique leaf pattern. I know I have never seen anything like it before.

I think i'll call it... the "Lost" leaf

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :)

Giddeon

Giddeon

Hey Lost ,

I like the "Lost leaf" :)

I'm also looking to do a breeding project with the 13Dawgz as well. Ill be using 13Dawgz from DD's, Hash plant, and Northern Lights from sensi seeds, Soma's Lavender Soma#10, and the Sour OG from The Cali Connection.

Plans as of now are to run a male from each strain in his own 4x4 sealed room with the 5 different strains of females being flowerd out inside so that I will have a male to female and female to male cross of every strain I make.

Any other suggestions would be helpful. Sorry for the Little thread jack, I Will start my own on this project soon, mostly wanted to say I like the "Lost leaf" :)

B

bastard_x

kinda like a four leaf clover. nature throws an abnormality in there at random . maybe the plant is trying to evolve to have 10 tips for a good reason that will help it survive . you should try to bx it, make s1 seeds and see if the trait sticks.

aleYarok

aleYarok

one of my plushberry phenotypes has leaves like this.
im guessing this is gonna be my keeper gal too as she looks the most blackcherrysoda dominate.
126027d1295766810-8k-5mp-supersoil-2nd-grow-dsc_0338.jpg.att

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Leaf Lost

That Lost leaf is cool, would keep my eye on her. I'd also take about 20 cuttings of her(just in case)

mal

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You ever see a bud grow out of a leaf in that spot? I have only done it once and have no clue how It happend.
Those leaves look pretty cool. Keep the leaf and see what it does.

R

robz

I guess from the lack of responses that this is a unique leaf pattern. I know I have never seen anything like it before.

I think i'll call it... the "Lost" leaf

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :)

Had a leaf just like that on Querkle.

New 038
aleYarok

aleYarok

must be something from the spacequeen... wish subcool was here to chime in

13 dawgs (DDs g13 x (Snowdog x spacequeen)
plushberry (blackcherry soda x spacequeen)
querkle (urkle x spacequeen)

L

Lost

Funky! Yea Every plant from the cross is like that. Every single one.

L

Lost

Hey Lost ,

I like the "Lost leaf" :)

I'm also looking to do a breeding project with the 13Dawgz as well. Ill be using 13Dawgz from DD's, Hash plant, and Northern Lights from sensi seeds, Soma's Lavender Soma#10, and the Sour OG from The Cali Connection.

Plans as of now are to run a male from each strain in his own 4x4 sealed room with the 5 different strains of females being flowerd out inside so that I will have a male to female and female to male cross of every strain I make.

Any other suggestions would be helpful. Sorry for the Little thread jack, I Will start my own on this project soon, mostly wanted to say I like the "Lost leaf" :)

Just go for it. I got about 200-300 seeds from my cross and im so hppy about it it not even funny. Im about 2 1/2 weeking into flower an it looks as good as any elite tht I have grown.

And every plnt has that leaf pattern. In fact every plant from the cross looks damn near identical. That cannot be normal? Anyway, im really happy. Im sure you will be to!

Just at add: They start out real lemony, but really smelly, not stanky, just real strong MJ smell. Today it just started turning musky :) Real musky! Sooo excited!

L

Lost

MmMMMmm... musky danky dank.. Must stop smelling... it... *sniff* .... *sniff*

Giddeon

Giddeon

Hell yeah I wish I was smelling that right now.

Ha I just noticed a "lost leaf" today on a 13 Dawgz male. Loving the growth on this strain so robust and hearty, Cant wait to see them in full bloom.

R

robz

Yeah I think the leaf pattern is a lil whacky but I'm not dissen on my Querk Queen! I'm on my 7th gen off the female keeper I got from my batch of Querk seeds. Very Urkle dominate pheno I got with only 2 different attributes then the mom. #1 This Querk tastes way better then moma Urkle. #2 The plant is a weed in veg unlike Mom. Also #3 I just yielded 4 oz. Off a single plant. No lie! it's a super trait I call em. Just like some super males that produce pistils & good viable pollen which some refer to as a Hermorphadite.

Top Bottom