13 packs of OGx's

• Thread starter Moe Lasses
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe Lasses

Moe Lasses

thanks for all the positivity farmers!

@drewski85 its really hard to say… in a room full of mostly fuel, cookie dough, and sweet funk, the satsumas really stand out…way loud floral, creamy citrus to orange cleaner odors.

but this is an og x pheno hunt;)….as far as straight og, both caspers and rudebois have some impressive stank. and the gojis and ancients are loud..mostly sour fruity lemon with earthy hashy undertones.. bubbacookies are of course danky gnarly funk. and others i'm forgetting...

more pics… rudeboi og…
DSCN1928
DSCN1935
DSCN1930
DSCN1945
purplish pheno…
DSCN1919
DSCN1923
DSCN1921

and another casper…
DSCN1883
DSCN1885
DSCN1884

Moe Lasses

Moe Lasses

@true grit @waayne the rudeboi"s are more diverse then i expected… can't wait to try em… @RG420 caspers stretch wasn't too bad…over double but stacked very nicely.
yup @sensicloud archives faceoff produces some dank offspring of sho!

speaking of archive… heres some grimace og at harvest….
DSCN2003
DSCN2019
DSCN2023

DSCN2037
DSCN2055
DSCN2059
DSCN2076

and divines urkle cookies….

DSCN1976
DSCN1978
DSCN1991

that about wraps up this seed run…its been fun. didn't get pics of white urkle or goji og for some reason… sorry if anyone was waiting for em… i can't wait to run most of these again and see how they really do!!
thanks for tuning in farmers!!

u guys think we should do 13 pack of cookie x's next???

soopy

soopy

Holy Christ on a cracker.....some of the darkest dank in this thread....outstanding!

What's your feeling on the Ancient? OG traits?

Respect beyond respect...

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

By the pics looks like Casper was a good yielder? The color on grimace is outstanding. What are your night time room temps? What kind of aromas were you pulling from them?

Pimp T

Pimp T

How in the hell did I miss this thread. Whats the taste of the goji and ancient og? @Moe Lasses arent u under fluorescents? Which flouros? Are u organic?Damn moe after seeing this I got a whole essay of questions!

H

happy b

thanks for all the positivity farmers!

@drewski85 its really hard to say… in a room full of mostly fuel, cookie dough, and sweet funk, the satsumas really stand out…way loud floral, creamy citrus to orange cleaner odors.

I had always been interested in bodhi,s satsuma but I never saw any pics of her or reports about how it smoked so i never made up my mind . But you saying that it stood out most amongst all those awesome og,s has made up my mind for me . Have you smoked any of it yet?. Do you have any full plant shots of the satsuma?
thanks Moe, you definetly killed it on this grow.

Moe Lasses

Moe Lasses

:)appreciate the kind words farm

@soopy the ancient and goji are very similar in structure… both ended up the tallest in the room… biggest yield. flavor is also similar like sour earth incense… not a traditional "og". both packs had an obvious keeper… looks like goji will be in the stable awhile:)

@Topofthecrop we ended up w 2 solid phenos of casper og. both yield great…. taste is on point with clone only og's.
grimace are also very interesting... 5 phenos getting a second run. odors are urkle dom....very sweet floral perfume. night temps dipped into low 60's for last 10 days or so

@rubthe nub rudeboi's had a bit of variation in the flowers… but they all were super vigorous, had a strong framework and produced fat tasty nugs…. with a more oldschool kushy flav

@Pimp T popped seeds and vegged for a few weeks under t5's then up potted and moved under hps…. always 100% organic medicine.

@happy b satsumas are promising. strong orange terps with an uplifting effect… feedback has been great.

glad to have ran through these packs @logic @thadocta @bodhi seeds bringing the flame!!

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Thanks for the feed back.
Sounds like a couple of strains in that run I'll have to have a peep at.

Top Bottom