$1320 Budget lets GROW DRO!

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

I agree ebb and flow trays are crazy high (where can i get a better deal?) G.OD has me confident plus he would be my tech support lol! im basically a puppet and im fine with that i have no shame in being a humble student...

Can some one explain how ebb and flow would run like G.OD schooled it?

S

SRHninja

I dont want anything from around here its all a bunch of hokus pokus...

i been recommended OGISEL BY MichealFenti *HAHA* (this will be from seed my first time hoping i can save a bean for a mother plant! and set up clones as soon as i harvest keep the cycles goin!!)

what im shooting for is a yielder that will do good in EBB&FLO or DWC. whats some heavy hitters that produce like champs? i want to go way high! as high as i can go with the largest yield i can get.. im sick of smoking commercial (im talkin seeds and brown uncured compressed leafs and all u know the man bobby brown!) only way to catch a half decent high is spend 20-35 dollars a gram and even then it is LOP! (LACK OF POTENTIAL i smoke a blunt to the head by myself and need another and all i smoke is this brown stuff something wrong i have smoked some decent good weed but now thats hard to find or ridiculous) if i can get a heavy yielder with a psychedelic effect thats the one for me!

Harvest would be Buds and money to fund the next setup!

still want some one to explain ebb and flow how it works and the cycles if they please would similar 2 G.0d did

You learned from people more advance then you one reason im learning from you haha this community has knowledge that grows like roots...

S

SRHninja

CANT STRESS ENOUGH how much i would love it if someone could explain to me how the ebb and flow DRIP SYSTEM cycle works with nutes and cleaning the rez how many times? how often all the info... just to give me an ideal to compare it to the DWC

S

SRHninja

wow man you set the tone as insane good help......and for that sir i salute you

uh oh i think im ah play it safe and go with ebb and flow just because i feel the pH will be more stable with this system and im sure tk is going to reply to my pm with the last shovel of dirt on the casket... lol im power learning and i thank you guys all info has been copied and pasted filed in my archive

Lookin damn good for ogisel right now lol

gotta order a few things fix er up set it up run it and see what temps and rh im working with.. drill that damn hole in the floor lol i like it! talk about self contained .....

only if i knew how to install electrical outlets inside on the ceiling lol! who knows maybe you guys can tell me (evil genius laugh! :evilgrin )

You know i had 8 cfl 26watters on one plant and got a lil over a ounce what if i added cfl's around in places that the 600's were not getting the full lumens? is that too much over kill or what? obviously not because i was amazed at what those 8cfls produced in soil... you will be suprised how u can get between branches..

M

Malachi

if you are looking for
ogiesel keep a look out on the farm here in the next couple weeks because cali connection is supposed to be launching a feminized line

sky high

sky high

You'll be surprised how much more light penetration a 600 hps will have over those CFL's.

If you somehow need more light or want to experiment with side-lighting go with t-5's.

DEFINETELY buy a good pH/ppm pen. I like my Hanna Combo as a handheld...and a Trimeter or a blueLab continuous read for the res is also a good way to go.
Your Ph in DWC or ebb/flow or drip will all fluctuate. No one method is more stable than the other. Good nutes help immensely but you WILL see some variances and having a good pen is the only way to stay on top of things.

how many plants are you targeting for the space? Be careful...it's easy to overgrow yerself and many times "more" doesn't equate to "more" at harvesttime. Either do a coupla and let em get larger or flash-fry some little ones through ASAP.

Ogeisel may outstretch yer room in a big way. With a short ceiling like that you will do better with indicas unless you SCROG or LST intensively.

either way yer getting there. I like hearing you say yer gonna set up the room and see what temps/etc you have....cus a lot of guys get in a hurry and think everything is gonna work THE FIRST TIME and theat is usually NOT the case!

go slow...buy good equipment in the beginnig...and it WILL come.

be safe and um....DON'T tell yer friends what yer doin! (big noob mistake that takes down MANY gardens one way or the other)

s h

S

SRHninja

Yup i agree more people the more trouble..

My target is a pound (or a larger harvest) in a short time period my first time also im doing SOG with ogisel and ebb & flow drip system...

Maybe your right so now we have to look at this factor of stretching...

How tall is a 50 gallon rez/tub?
Whats the Distance of the space between the rez and the tray?
How Tall is a 3x3/4x4 tray and whats it add up to in the end...

I also had an idea that if you raise your rez off the ground it will decrease rez temps??

S

SouthernFarms

Hi Everyone,

Ninja, I want to let you know that I am popping my posting "cherry" on your thread! LOL :D I have NEVER posted on a MJ Forum before now.

I also, want to say a HUGE THANK YOU!!! to everyone who has been helping Ninja, with such great patience.

Not only are you helping him by holding his hand through this great journey. But, you are also helping me.

I am in a somewhat similar situation with the funds.

However, I at least have much more space to work with.(Sorry Ninja. I would share some with you if I could.)

I have a room that is 12'X18'X8 I have sectioned it off and built a new wall and my first grow room is now 6'X12'X8'

This will also be my first grow ever.

I have decided to do soil for my first grow. But, I am wanting to do DWC or RC DWC for my next.
I have 21 White Widow clones that are going to be going into 3 Gal. pots today. Under 2 x 1000w HPS lights. I am pulling air thru the lights from outside the room and venting them to the attic.

I hope you don't think I am hijacking your thread Ninja. (if I am, I didn't intend to. Sorry)
Just wanted to let everyone helping know that you are helping lots of folks. Not just the OP

T

tngreen

i recommend going with Coco, especially starting out. It is a little simpler than other hydro setups imo. I have been using it for over 3 years now with huge success. SRH, id listen to the dude who recommended the Coco and grow bags. this will be way cheap to setup and the Coco is 100% reusable on the next grow. You will be very happy with the yields and taste as well.

M

MASSES 420KING

i would use 2 600s or 3 400s and use 2 or 3 gallon buckets in promix with some perlite added to help facilitate drainage and use one of the canna lines all that for under a g-note

D

dailychronic

wait wait wait

you live in Cali and all you can find is "dro" $25 - $30 a gram?!?!?!?

You need to meet some better friends and connects. I am glad you are on here learning.

Unfortunately I am into soil so I can't help you much other than I think green tastes significantly better grown in soil. You might be able to get a little more a little faster through hydro but I think side by side soil is better for taste. So if you haven't factor that in it is one thing to think about. I know most people smoke for potency but to me flavor goes almost hand in hand in potency.

S

solarz

honestly, i don't believe e a lot of shit the OP has said. Earlier in the thread, he mentioned using 8 26W CFLs and pulling an OZ per plant, then he says he's been around these boards for 6 years, and you live in Cali, but supposedly you need help with a 1320 budget. This all sounds like a bunch of shit!!

First of all...if you were able to pull an ounce from 8 cfls...then you should have no questions about setting up a damn grow room. It is very possible to pull an ounce from cfls...but you damn sure cant do it with them just hanging in a closet!

Secondly, if you have been around these boards for 6 years...either you are an idiot, or you just like looking a pretty pictures. How could you NOT know how to spend your 1320, and why do you have so many elementary type questions about this grow you are planning.

Like i said, it sounds like B.S. to me, although it may very well be your situation....and if it is, my only advice to you is to stop asking people to hold your hand as you walk on this journey. Open your mind, and just read on this forum...i promise, every freaking question you have asked in this thread has been answered repeatedly somewhere on this forum.

I for one am only willing to help people who are willing to help themselves, and it seems like you want someone to hand you a blueprint, and that's not really how this game works...because what works for one person may not work for you. Good luck on your journey my friend!

solarz

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

$1,320 will get you a 1000w hps and a 4x4 flood table setup with a res, carbon filter and fan. Carbon filter will have to be hooked up to the lights on that budget. Add $800 more for Co2 and atmospheric control with another fan controlling the atmospheric conditions. You should pull between 1.25-1.75lbs per harvest with it setup with no atmospheric control and as long as you can keep your temps under control. I doubt you could control temps if you don't have an atmospheric controller though.

Top Bottom