14 plants and the same flowering death look every time no matter what - Help please?

• Thread starter xperties
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xperties

Desperate for help but please read the entire post. I’m done with bro science as I have scoured the net for possible solutions. I’m on my 14 plant run and tried many different things but the same thing always happens,. These are all auto flowers from fast buds and North Atlantic Seed

I have a 5x5 ac infinity with all the fancy controller setup. I have a spider farmer SE7000 light. Iv’e tried RO water, non RO water and now filtered water. Iv’e added Drops Of Balance to my water, I have PH’d the water to 5.8-6.5 (Usually 6.0 is my target). I've done a run off test and I usually run a bubbler in 5 gallon jugs for 24 hours to get the chlorine cleared and then leave it uncapped for another 24 hours. I've used the ac infinity auto water setup and without. I usually water when the pot gets light which is 2-4 days until the flowering starts and that usually is 1-2 days.

Soil Iv’e tried strawberry fields, ocean forest with synthetic nutrients then the last 5 plants I moved to gaia green starting with the following recipe: 3 1/2 gallons promix, 1/2 gallon perlite, 1 gallon of worm casting (Uncle Jim's Worm Farm), 5.25 tablespoons Gaia 444, 5.25 tablespoons Gaia bloom, 1/2 cup Bat Guano, 1/16 cup Alfalfa, 1/8 cup Kelp, 1/16 cup Fish bone, 1/2 cup diatomaceous earth, 1/4 cup Glacial Rock Dust and I cook that for about 3-4 weeks before planting in it. I usually top feed with 4 tbsp of 444, 3 tbsp 284 1 cup worm casting with 1/2 cup promix and recharge and then decrease 444 and increase the bloom on the next 3 top feeds. I top feed every 3 weeks.

I don’t have any bugs in the tent and the temps and humidity are right with the chart that everyone post. I have an air conditioner and humidifier in the lung room where my tent is. When I water I use organic TPS cal-mag at a 5ml per gallons and use recharge over week. I have also used fishshit on the watering that I am not using recharge. When I went organic with the spoil I stopped PHing the water. The last 4 plants I started adding in Plantation Organic Blackstrap Molasses once a week.

Now that I have laid out everything I have tried or done here is the issue. The seedling is always perfect, the veg is always perfect but the week flowering starts the leaves start to get yellowish with spots on them. Eventually the entire plant looks like shit but it keeps going. Believe it or not but I don’t smoke, I do this for my wife, son, sister and other family members and I enjoy growing. I have a tcheck machine and the thc is always great. The taste blows them away and the high is outstanding. The first plant picture is about to hit flowering and looks great, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th picture is a plant already a week into flowering and you can see it starting and the last picture is a plant that is about 2 weeks from ready to be chomped down. I just cut a purple lemonade and the leaves were the same way but the buds were huge and heavy. Strawberry Gorilla which is 2 weeks into curing tested at 26.9 thc and gave me dry 6 ½ oz but also had the death look.

My next run I am going to try photo’s for the first time in 15 gallon pots Green Gelato from royal seed and I want to lock this issue down.

What do you think?

14 plants and the same flowering death look every time no matter what   help please
14 plants and the same flowering death look every time no matter what   help please 2
14 plants and the same flowering death look every time no matter what   help please 3
14 plants and the same flowering death look every time no matter what   help please 4
14 plants and the same flowering death look every time no matter what   help please 5
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Without question the answer is light stress.
Stress

You need to place your light up as high in the tent as you can.
A 1000w LED should never come closer than 30" from any part of your plant. Not ever!
For Veg a power setting of 65% is about right at 30" above the canopy.
Flowering 75% at 30" is perfect. Keep in mind your plant can double in height during stretch.

You must be hard core on this or you will continue burning plants.
I'd like to chat with you later, I must go take care of business.
Will look in after a bit.

X

xperties

Without question the answer is light stress.
View attachment 2081639
You need to place your light up as high in the tent as you can.
A 1000w LED should never come closer than 30" from any part of your plant. Not ever!
For Veg a power setting of 65% is about right at 30" above the canopy.
Flowering 75% at 30" is perfect. Keep in mind your plant can double in height during stretch.

You must be hard core on this or you will continue burning plants.
I'd like to chat with you later, I must go take care of business.
Will look in after a bit.
OK I moved lights to 32 inches so let's see how the plant in photo 2 reacts over the next week or so.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

That should sort out the problem for you bud. If plants grow up closer just pull them down. tie them down at 32"
See plant #2
Check out this video. skip ahead to 8 min. Strip to the tip, Very nice plant but it's time to get rid of the popcorn and tell her you only want top colas.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I have medic grow ez8 1000w led I have my light roughly 36 inches above canopy at 80%...

My ceilings are roughly 6ft high max... so rather than adjusting height...I play with my power settings... when I'm veging I keep same height but run at 100%.... as they get taller I turn down my power settings and my last weeks of flower I'll blast them with full strength to stress out at end

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Light stress is something we all struggled with until we figured it out ✌

Top Bottom