BCrocker

BCrocker

Pots = Bubba Kush, Canna coco, Canna nutrients. top drip - 26 days into veg
4 x 1000w
6 x 600w

UC = Master Kush, H&G nutrients - 19 days into veg
8 x 8000w, 24 site, 13gal, ChillKing 2HP

9 more days then 12 hour.

The UC plants had no chiller for about 7 days and had 75F - 79F water temps.

They really didn't start growing much till about 7 days ago. Since then they are growing quite well @ 0.7 EC :)

I have used coco in a small portion of a room once before and it didn't work out.

1st run with UC, coco (actual run), MK, and bubbas.

156 k   uc mk   coco bubba
156 k   uc mk   coco bubba 2
156 k   uc mk   coco bubba 3
156 k   uc mk   coco bubba 4
156 k   uc mk   coco bubba 5
156 k   uc mk   coco bubba 6
156 k   uc mk   coco bubba 7
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a seat... Nice room and lovely ladies BCrocker! :cool

BCrocker

BCrocker

Hit them with Eagle 20 to prevent pm a couple days ago. A spray of CNS 217 before they go into the dark.

Question: Should I clean up the bottoms before I kick them? Normally I do this in week 2 flower, after the stretch.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Nice grow Rocker. Set up like a pro for sure. Are you running a propane co2 gen or bottles?

About the stripping. I usually strip 3 days before flip and then clean up the popcorn on the lowers at 14 days. Maybee try both and see how your strains react to it. Looking good.

hiboy

hiboy

Love them open air reflectors. Forget the ducting, glass ... awesome.
Rock on
h

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

schweet. looks like your coco room is raging.

more pics

BC farmer

BC farmer

Looking good BC..!
Like the AWings over the UC; What are your thoughts on those?

BCrocker

BCrocker

Last pics before they go into 12 hr.

Bit of water of floor from condensation around the epi.. I need a bigger dehumid. I currently have two cheap whirlpool 35 or 50 pint units. Can anyone suggest some models?

I could have vegged the UC a little longer but didn't want to get them overgrown and need to get the meds out ;)

IMG 20111129 00124
IMG 20111129 00125
IMG 20111129 00126
H

hogan400

Ive used the frigidaire 70pt for a while now and grabbed another for the new room again. They always work great, for up to a dozen lights seem to get it done with no problem. My partner uses two for 36 lights and still no prob, I guess it depends on where ya are too man.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

loooks nice, i like see the coco right next to the UC:)

BCrocker

BCrocker

Nice grow Rocker. Set up like a pro for sure. Are you running a propane co2 gen or bottles?

About the stripping. I usually strip 3 days before flip and then clean up the popcorn on the lowers at 14 days. Maybee try both and see how your strains react to it. Looking good.

co2 gen and ya I got rid of some large leaves a few days before flip and will clean bottoms @ end of week 2.

S

Sixth Alchemist

thats a super sweet setup, how many kw/h are you using with the lights, fans, bubblers, etc?

It looks like it would be pricey but it seems that it would be very economical at the same time if that makes sense

BCrocker

BCrocker

thats a super sweet setup, how many kw/h are you using with the lights, fans, bubblers, etc?

It looks like it would be pricey but it seems that it would be very economical at the same time if that makes sense

Not sure until next bill, as recent one shows only for about half the rolling time. Seems to be about 130-140kwh

Top Bottom