15 Light Gavita Grow (x2)

• Thread starter blazeone44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeone44

blazeone44

What's up guys,
It's been a while. Wanted to show you my new setup. I have two 15 light rooms, 20x40 w/ one six ton per flower room. I am also running 2 Quest 155's per room. The veg setup is 8, 1000W HPS adjust a wings.
I plan to run a little under 100 plants in each room. Plants will be grown in air pot #5 w/ canna coco. I was planning on running all GG#4, but I had to mix in some SFV (4th photo) Currently I am vegging in one flower room while the other two rooms finish up. Thanks for looking!

15 light gavita grow x2
15 light gavita grow x2 2
15 light gavita grow x2 3
15 light gavita grow x2 4
15 light gavita grow x2 5
blazeone44

blazeone44

What's up guys,
It's been a while. Wanted to show you my new setup. I have two 15 light rooms, 20x40 w/ one six ton per flower room. I am also running 2 Quest 155's per room. The veg setup is 8, 1000W HPS adjust a wings.
I plan to run a little under 100 plants in each room. Plants will be grown in air pot #5 w/ canna coco. I was planning on running all GG#4, but I had to mix in some SFV (4th photo) Currently I am vegging in one flower room while the other two rooms finish up. Thanks for looking!
Forgot to mention these were transplanted on Feb 4th to 5 gal pots from clone.

B

Burned Haze

Hell yes , love your setup man . Subscribed cause this sounds def interesting and well thought out /clean "grow lab ":)

Keep it up and hope you the best on both rooms .

Irietime

Irietime

Subbed for sure!! Excited to see some weight! Room looks primed and ready

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

How do you like those quest 155s? I ended up going with 2 4000 pros in a similar setup. Anyways nice room!

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

Nice and cleane what are your temps and humidity how far are your lights spaced if ya don't mind me asking

B

Burned Haze

May I ask why you have your quest installed so low ,and to the wall ?I would think since humidity and heat rises.( having them there just does not sound that efficient ? Or safe cause if you foliar spray or ever get water splatter it's gonnea be more prone than being 8ft) what I would suggest is install both middle ends of your canopy rows and half a feet from room and 2ft from wall . even if it Required ya condensation pump to get it to a res (less than $100 bucks per pump)

I tried my quest on the ground before installing one of them just for kicks and it def makes a def being where that humidity at in a warm room being mounted

hiboy

hiboy

I would get those plants out of those saucers and build some tables
I have done that before in a smaller set up
What a pain if you overwater
Are u using the EL1 controller
Hb

blazeone44

blazeone44

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

How do you like those quest 155s? I ended up going with 2 4000 pros in a similar setup. Anyways nice room!
These work very well for me

Nice and cleane what are your temps and humidity how far are your lights spaced if ya don't mind me asking
Temp is right around 81 and humidity doesn't exceed 65%

May I ask why you have your quest installed so low ,and to the wall ?I would think since humidity and heat rises.( having them there just does not sound that efficient ? Or safe cause if you foliar spray or ever get water splatter it's gonnea be more prone than being 8ft) what I would suggest is install both middle ends of your canopy rows and half a feet from room and 2ft from wall . even if it Required ya condensation pump to get it to a res (less than $100 bucks per pump)

I tried my quest on the ground before installing one of them just for kicks and it def makes a def being where that humidity at in a warm room being mounted
Yes, I agree. I'm not the most handy person so I wanted to place it where it can be easily removed/ serviced. I rarely ever foliage feed, if at all haha.

How do you like those pots
I'm running warrior pots 5 gallon and was thinking of going to smart pots to breathe better
I have two rooms
20 and 27 gavitas
10 tons air
Custom built tables with auto water
Hb
Have never used these pots, a friend of mine swears by them so I gave them a try .

I would get those plants out of those saucers and build some tables
I have done that before in a smaller set up
What a pain if you overwater
Are u using the EL1 controller
Hb
Yes, it's a pain in the ass. Next round will most likely be trays/ trellis net. We shop vac all the excess water from the saucers. My buddy gets over 3lbs per gavita on this setup/ strain. I told him I would try one cycle his way. So we shall see

blazeone44

blazeone44

Trimming the plants down this week, some super cropped plants, and OG Biowar tea.
Buddy of mine has some 66" heavy duty tomato cages, probably will be getting those as well.

IMG 3281
IMG 3282
IMG 3287
G

Gdub818

I just started growing with 8 gavitas about 4ft over my canopy with a 4 ton ac. Temps are always from 76-82 degrees can't really control it any better humidity is around 50-55.
But I had a questions about nuts.

i was planing on using the heavy 16 cadillac sauce recipe until i saw on how ridiculous everything is on the chart. so i made some changes and i am using tap water with heavy 16 full line with bud blood, big bud and overdrive. plus Aptus Fasilitor, great white and hygrozyme and i want to add cannzyme starting week 5 and remove hygrozyme. i was wondering what kind of recommendation you would have for me or if i am over killing it. Max i go with fire is 2ml and half of big bud and overdrive recommendation 4-5ml. i am running sfv og i know og's love call mag but i do not add call bag because im running tap water just with a chlorine filter and my ppm are coming out high as is. What do you think?

Top Bottom