15 Light Gavita Grow (x2)

• Thread starter blazeone44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeone44

blazeone44

You'll pull 3 or better with GG
Thank you, I hope so

I just started growing with 8 gavitas about 4ft over my canopy with a 4 ton ac. Temps are always from 76-82 degrees can't really control it any better humidity is around 50-55.
But I had a questions about nuts.

i was planing on using the heavy 16 cadillac sauce recipe until i saw on how ridiculous everything is on the chart. so i made some changes and i am using tap water with heavy 16 full line with bud blood, big bud and overdrive. plus Aptus Fasilitor, great white and hygrozyme and i want to add cannzyme starting week 5 and remove hygrozyme. i was wondering what kind of recommendation you would have for me or if i am over killing it. Max i go with fire is 2ml and half of big bud and overdrive recommendation 4-5ml. i am running sfv og i know og's love call mag but i do not add call bag because im running tap water just with a chlorine filter and my ppm are coming out high as is. What do you think?
IMO, don't make it harder than it has to be. I always take things slow and see how the plants react and go from there. You have to start with the basics before you can get everything dialed in.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Location shouldn't matter much for the Quests, so long as the rooms have thorough air movement in general.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

@Herb Forester I thought those models were designed for ceiling installion, I was unaware of this.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

@Herb Forester I thought those models were designed for ceiling installion, I was unaware of this.
Ceiling is good to get them out of the way if you have room, plus that's the hotter zone. With lower ceilings they don't fit, and I hate climbing around any more than I have to for cleaning/maintenance. Relative humidity will equalize throughout the room regardless just make sure circulation is good.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Glad u asked

Most auto water systems made don't have the loop
Then u have uneven pressure
This table has 76 outputs all watering even
Hb
Gotcha that makes sense. Very cool. Thanks for sharing :D what is the drip feeder made from? Or is it purchased as is? looks like a push connector t with same diameter as feed line? Is that important?

Also what's the connection you have to connect the feedlines to PVC. Sorry to ask so many questions but this is something I've been considering (albeit on smaller scale).

Edit: also not to jack the thread! If you prefer I'll refrain from going off on this tangent of questions

hiboy

hiboy

Gotcha that makes sense. Very cool. Thanks for sharing :D
U bet
156 waters in 2 minutes
Priceless
Was taking 35 minutes with typical hose set up
All hand made by yours truly
Worth every cent and time to build which wasn't all that bad
Hb

hiboy

hiboy

Day 5 of flower. Gavita's turned to 1150. Temp is 84-85 w/ 65-70% RH. Co2 set to 950. Trying to get as close to VPD as possible. Even in early flower 75% humidity scares me haha

Coco A + B
Cal Mag +
Hygrozyme
Pro tekt silica
Ful-power humid
Drip clean
Be careful going to such high output on the gavitas
I'm on 2nd run and gradually raise the percentage
I noticed some light stresswhen I bumped it up 20% to quick
Hb

hiboy

hiboy

Gotcha that makes sense. Very cool. Thanks for sharing :D what is the drip feeder made from? Or is it purchased as is? looks like a push connector t with same diameter as feed line? Is that important?

Also what's the connection you have to connect the feedlines to PVC. Sorry to ask so many questions but this is something I've been considering (albeit on smaller scale).

Edit: also not to jack the thread! If you prefer I'll refrain from going off on this tangent of questions

John guess fittings purchased from culligan store
Screw in to pvc with hole drilled and wrapped with plumbers tape ( no leaks)
3/8 polyeurothane tubing with 3/8 cross T
Holes punched in halo facing down every 4 inches apart
Each fitting about 3-4 bucks- half the cost of Home Depot
Total cost was about 1700
Hb

hiboy

hiboy

Day 5 of flower. Gavita's turned to 1150. Temp is 84-85 w/ 65-70% RH. Co2 set to 950. Trying to get as close to VPD as possible. Even in early flower 75% humidity scares me haha

Coco A + B
Cal Mag +
Hygrozyme
Pro tekt silica
Ful-power humid
Drip clean
How do u like the tomato cages
I normally use netting but what a pain to take down
Hb

blazeone44

blazeone44

No worries man

Be careful going to such high output on the gavitas
I'm on 2nd run and gradually raise the percentage
I noticed some light stresswhen I bumped it up 20% to quick
Hb

I have been gradually increasing the intensity over the last month. They seem to be taking it fine so far. Love your setup tho man

How do u like the tomato cages
I normally use netting but what a pain to take down
Hb

I wouldn't recommend it. I basically got the cages for free, which is the only reason I used them. It's a lot harder to control the canopy without a trellis. Next round is scrog for sure.

hiboy

hiboy

No worries man

I have been gradually increasing the intensity over the last month. They seem to be taking it fine so far. Love your setup tho man

I wouldn't recommend it. I basically got the cages for free, which is the only reason I used them. It's a lot harder to control the canopy without a trellis. Next round is scrog for sure.
Yes we're going to experiment with bamboo sticks which I've already done and tomato cages which I haven't done I normally always do trellis netting
But I wouldn't mind something easier to take them down in the Neting of course my plants got out of control
Hb

Latest posts

Top Bottom