15 week olds outside

• Thread starter Wildnstoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

Can anyone tell me is my 15 week old plants are doing ok I'm confused as to what I'm NOT DOING. Also can I bring then to flower before October and if so how thanks in advance

15 week olds outside
15 week olds outside 2
15 week olds outside 3
15 week olds outside 4
SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

Can anyone tell me is my 15 week old plants are doing ok I'm confused as to what I'm NOT DOING. Also can I bring then to flower before October and if so how thanks in advance
They look okay man not much to worry about . If you want to trigger there flowering stage try to bring it in doors and run a 12/12 light schedule.

Reactions: Ina
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Whatever you're not doing keep not doing it. Most new growers can't stand not to be watering, feeding, generally messing with their plants doing way more harm then good. Just keep not doing it.

Wolfe

Wolfe

They look fine. You can put cages around them or some kind of support system. You can build a lean to/ greenhouse and find some way to cover them with a dark tarp for a few hours earlier. I’m no expert on light deprivation. So I would research that topic more if that’s the route you want to go. I believe PlumberSoCal gave you sound advice for sure.

Last edited:
Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

Whatever you're not doing keep not doing it. Most new growers can't stand not to be watering, feeding, generally messing with their plants doing way more harm then good. Just keep not doing it.
Thank you so much I just need to hear it from a more experience grower.

Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

They look okay man not much to worry about . If you want to trigger there flowering stage try to bring it in doors and run a 12/12 light schedule.
Thank you I think. I guess I will just will let them run there course. I started them March 9th from seads so when should harvest tale place?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Thank you so much this is much helpful
You are knocking it out of the park and will be rewarded in a few more months. Stick to what you're doing and start researching now how to dry and cure.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Ok when should they appear if they do
I get cabbage moth larva around harvest time. They get into buds and crap all over and you really don't want to smoke that! Just be on the lookout daily for anything eating your plants.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Your plants look great, so yeah like others have said, keep doing what you been doing. If you want to start flowering earlier I would use thick black plastic, panda plastic, or a light-proof tarp and build a little tent over them, then start covering them up around 12 hours after sunrise. You have to be on top of uncovering and covering your plants every day to ensure they get 12 hours light and 12 hours darkness, so if you think that's going to be an issue, just wait for nature to change the light schedule for you, otherwise you risk herming out your crops.

Weather.com is a good resource if you want to know your local sunrise/sunset times, just enter your zip code on the top and it will show sunrise/sunset in the daily weather report that comes up.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Also, since you started them from seeds, make sure you properly identify the sex of each plant as early as possible when you start to flower them. First sign of any males and pull them before they pollinate and seed out the females. If you don't know early sexing techniques, start googling pictures and study. After you have identified a male your first time, you'll know exactly what to look for in the future.

Top Bottom