150 gal rez?

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i am having some trouble finding a 150 gal rez that will fit under a 8X4 table.. any suggestions?

hiboy

hiboy

damn thats a big one your looking for. I have a 100 gallon rez that easily fits under that dimension. What are you trying to fill with that sucka
hiboy

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
build your own. pond liner and 4x4's.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i need 18 for the initial build, i don't have time to build them.

i need them to flood 8X4 tables. I line my tables so i need them to flood to the top...

hiboy

hiboy

I got a site for you to buy large containers. plastic-mart. com
Been saving that link in my favorites for when i buy a top off tank for my soon to be goin uc set up
hiboy

click80

click80

u.s plastics

i think there is a site called U.S Plastics...i will post the link in a few hours...need to search through my older bookmarks...great prices though and selections of EVERYTHING plastic and in all grades up to Laboratory Grade...sorry not more time right now to find it.

R

RMCG

image.php

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey! Those were what we (Petco DC waaaayyy back when) used for our goldfish. LOVE those things, really. We also built a gigantic biological filter (trickle) with one. Fucking Petco.

C

cheech

hah, i was just looking at those big rubber maids last night. they sell them at tractor supply... people around here use them as horse troughs.

very heavy duty, way cheaper than a hydro advertised rez.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i havent ordered anything yet but i like those rubbermaids.. i cant find the dimensions though, anyone know how tall they are?

thanks alot btw, everyone.

R

RMCG

Product Features
  • 150 Gallon
  • 25"H x 39"W x 58"L

Or

Product Features
  • 300 Gallon
  • 25"H x 69"W x 63.3"L

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

well i went with the 150 gal Rubbermaid's. thanks a lot guys.

ill post some pics of the new warehouse in a new thread next week.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
those 150's look like the ticket for you DS. Hope you are close to a pick up site. I imagine shipping would be pretty intense for 18 of 'em.

R

RMCG

They are actually fairly available just about everywhere. Farm stores, garden centers, tack shops, etc.

Top Bottom