150watt hps

• Thread starter cbatterton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cbatterton

cbatterton

i have a 150watt hps running in a closet setup under two plants currently. how high above the plants do u say i should be hanging it?

L

leafmold

Can you vent the hot air from the closet. Have a fan blowing across the canopy?

cbatterton

cbatterton

i have a fan blowing across canopy now..temp has rose about 5 degrees since moving light down..was at 78-79 now at 84-84..

L

leafmold

How close is the light? And is that temp holding steady. Thats a lil warm. Nothing I would worry about as long as thats as high as it gets.

cbatterton

cbatterton

light is 16inches above biggest plant. its holding there yes im thinking maybe cause its just a really warm day out today possibly?? but im not sure i run central air so nothing should change inside..

L

leafmold

My garden runs a bit warm. Ive had no problems. Keep a close eye on them for light burn/bleaching. And try to keep plant canopy even. I prop my shorter ones up to the height of the tallest. Maxamize that light!

J

Jeremy123

i am totally new to this stuff. i just got my first clone about a week ago. it started off healthy and is turning yellow at the tips and around the edges of the leaves.

cbatterton

cbatterton

Are u over watering? Possibly heat stress can u upload photo for us?

420smoke420

My 150hps is 6" from my canopy, as long as it doesnt get hot I havent had problems.

Top Bottom