16 plant setup in a 3x3ft grow tent!

• Thread starter caperfarmer902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperfarmer902

Hey tinker,
Yea man thats no problem ill be glad to help you with your scrog, i know where i mght of made y mistakes and will make sure you dont make the same mistakes where you can advantage 100% from your scrog,
As for my harvest, i started the flush on the outdoor plants today, another 7 days and the domincan republic girl is cutdown and harvested, next saturday, then by oct. 7th after 14 day flush from today, ill cut all the chrystal plants down..
Then on the day i cut the outdoor plants down, on oct. 7th im going to start the flush for the scrog, around oct. 22, 23ed, the scrog gets cut down after a 14 day flush, 60 hour dark period , nd sugur added to the flush water..
Stay tuned my friend things are going to get intresting in the next few weeks:)

C

caperfarmer902

Week 8 of Bloom - Outdoor Plants / 9-25-2011

Hey guys, heres week 8 update of the outdoor plants, the 1 domincan republic, and the 6 chrystal plants,
I started the flush of a 14 dayflush today, so day 1 flush starts today on the 25th of sept. and will end on oct. 1st - for dominican republic, and oct. 7th for the chrystal plants,
The swelll of the plants are deffently happing to me the buds are getting bigger and bigger, ill let you guysbe the jufge for that let me know what yall think of them:)!!!
Scrog update tomorrow with photos!!!

Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 001
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 002
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 003
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 004
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 005
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 006
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 007
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 008
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 009
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 010
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 011
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 012
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 013
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 014
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 016
Outdoor plants 8 weeks 9 25 11 017
T

theTinker

Coming on nicely man. Well done. Its going to be a beautiful harvets. gaint arm sized joints :)

C

caperfarmer902

funny you say arm sized joints tinker, haha i was saying to my wife the other day i think when i cut these girls down ill trim a 1ft long cola dry it cure it nd roll it all in one ahaha, i aucally got 1 foot long element rolling papers i got in a xmas gift bag from my local smoke shop for being a valued custumer for over 20 years,
But yes tinker, that harvest is going to be beautiful, i cant wait but the longer i wait the better they get, plus i just got a 1/4 pound of Og kush, and i had a little over 2ounces left from the local hydro bud they have floating around here, so all is well, i have plent of buds to wait haha,

The Harvest dates will be coming up quick and fast,
Dominican Republic - 1x plant outdoors will be cut down after a 7day flush,, the date shes cut down is oct. 2ed
Chrystal - 6x plants outdoors will be cutdown after a 14day flush, the date shes cut is oct. 8th,
Chrystal SCROG - 8xplants indoor will be flushed for 14 days and will be cut on oct. 22ed
All plants will be trimmed on the day their cut and hung on the drying lines for 10 to 14 days, then onto the screens for 10 to 14 days, then in the brown paper bags for 1 week, and the jars for storage opening the jar 3 times a day for 2 weeks then put in a special fridge for the buds to stay perfect.

S

stormannorm

Day 36 of clones in 3x3 tent, under scrog & 400watt MH,
Day 44 of clones on a 18/6 light cycle,
Day 57 since the clones were cut off the mom plants and placed to be rooted,

On September 3ed 2011, the plants will be vegging under the 400watt MH into the 3x3ft SCROG for 60 days total, by then i fully expect if not, 1 or 2 weeks earlyer if the scrog is atleast 80% full, the scrog is coming along really nicley, it seems to be doing well now for me,
The 2 clones that were in the back, as you can see in the photos of the scrog on the last page , well the 2 clones in the back were grown threw the scrog and still going, i went ahead and bent all the clones to the point where they were all equal right across the 3x3ft space, im feeling really great about this scrog now, and seems like things are going to work out for me here, let me know what you think of it!!! comments allways welcome:)
that scrog is looking great now.now u just have to keep everything that grows tucked or bent under the screen until its around 75% full and then let it start growing up thru the screen and there u have it youve got your canopy that u let grow up and even so u can get your light as close as possable because the canopy is at the same height.good luck with the rest of the grow its looking great A+++.

peace out!!!

T

theTinker

CF,
Do you find it hard managing the back of the scrog or do you have a back entrance you use? My tent will be up against a wall so 4 foot deep might be hard to get to!

C

caperfarmer902

well, mines in a cornor but enclosed all around i only have the one way in, which is the one yous were looking at when yuhs look at my SCROG,
But yes, i have to reach 3 ft into my scrog inorder to reach the back ofher, but its allwell for now, my tent only has the one way in, but maby for a 4ft one theyll have a back door..

C

caperfarmer902

Day 50 of bloom - SCROG - 10/2/2011

Day 1 of flush,
Lastnight when the lights when out at 8pm, on the 1st of october.
I went ahead and hoisted the scrog itself when the roots up about 3 ft high, and pulled the 10gallon. tank out from below the roots, dumped the rest of the water in the tank and cleaned it out with a high pressure hose, then wiped it all out to make sure theres no salt built up or anything it was spotless b the time i was done,
I then filled it with 3/4 of filtered RO water, and 1/4 of tap water to regulate the PH in the tank, the End result was PH - 5.5,
I then went and added 5 cups of all natural suger and mixxed that in for about 10 minutes with a large sterial spoon, once it was all mixxed and looking clear, i went ahead and cleaned up all unerneith the scrog itself, and all the floor, then i went ahead an slid the 10gall tank of water and sugar in the tent under the roots, and attacked back to the scrog, checked it for light leak and all was good, i went ahead and poured a litte water over each net cup to make sure nothing drys out, covered all the net cups with the black plastic garbeg bags i fixxed on them for no light leakage, cleaed all the dead or 50% dead foiledge off the top of the scrog, and closed her up for the night,
So being that today is the first offical day of the flush, i have 8 more days to go, on Friday, October, 7th 2011, the lgihts go out on 8pm as scheduled, but they get unplugged and let out untill sunday, october 9th 2011, on sunday at 8am, im going to cut the plants atthe base, hall the scrog out of the tent,and start to trim the hydro buds.
From sunday the buds go for a 1mth + 11days drying, curing and storage in mason jars.. :smiley_joint:

I plan to be able to smoke all my buds posted in this thread, once they finnished drying curing and in jars, by november 11th 2011, all the buds should be ready to smoke :smiley_joint: :rasta2: = :icon_dizzy: LOL

By the time the indoor buds are harvested and drying on the lines, i plan to start anther 20 to 30 clones, 10clones chrystal, 10 clones dominicanrepublic X Chrystal, and 10 clones unknown strain for a total of a 30 plant setup in a closet grow with a 400watt starting off, then moving onto a 600watt within the frst month of veg. so thats going to be next round untill i start the outdoor plants for next season:) :rasta2:

Now, heres some awesome shots of the indoor plants i have otg right now, i got a hold of my wifes friends camera, put my memory card in and took these beautiful shots, take note on the buds, they are starting to go from white haird to brown haired, only 9 more days and these girls come down!!

Let me know what yuhs think!!!!!! :anim_52:

SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 041
SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 043
SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 044
SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 054
SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 053
SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 042
SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 056
SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 049
SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 057
SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 059
SCROG updated oct 1st 2011 061
T

theTinker

Was away on vacation and only got to see this now. It looked amazing brother. Hope you were very happy with the weights and nugs. Much respect and thanks for documenting it all. Really helped me out with my set up.

T

theTinker

hey bro. Been doing fine with my own lil scrog. Just wanted to reiterate my thanks for your documentation Really helped me out figuring it all. Much respect.

C

caperfarmer902

Wow it’s been 9 years since I done this grow, I’m starting another grow now so I wanted to come back on and keep a detailed journal for everyone to see & help with !!

Top Bottom