16x16... help!

• Thread starter aleYarok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aleYarok

aleYarok

Just moved to the bay area a couple days ago! Going to the doctors tomorrow to get a recommendation and then we are going to start piece together the grow. We have a 16x16 feet room, looking at doing 4-5 plants. Any and all help is appreciated.

aleYarok

aleYarok

Can anyone help me with optimal plant + lighting layout?
Would Blue Dream (Blueberry x Haze) work well in this system? Or does it have to much sativa? (I recently came across some blue dream and im really enjoying it)
How much will it cost to run ~5-6k lights + cooling ect in the bay area?
Why raise the buckets where the plants grow and not raise the reservoir?

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Can anyone help me with optimal plant + lighting layout?
Would Blue Dream (Blueberry x Haze) work well in this system? Or does it have to much sativa? (I recently came across some blue dream and im really enjoying it)
How much will it cost to run ~5-6k lights + cooling ect in the bay area?
Why raise the buckets where the plants grow and not raise the reservoir?

For the room layout look in here

there is a butt load of different rooms already drawn.

The answer to your question is drainage.
As far as the bucket plumping goes you need to start doing some reading in this section or buy a Under Current System.
Enjoy the Farm, but be careful, its deep!!
:icon_spin:

aleYarok

aleYarok

great layouts widowmaker! im liking this one
thanks for the help.

between me and my father we have done plenty of reading (multiple sites/forums, zines, books). we have a pretty good understanding of how the system works and are going to invest in it fully and not skimp out on anything. my father has a background in nuclear engineering, his idea is to pump from the buckets into the reservoir (it will still basically drain the same... you just have to put the res up high instead of putting each because in the reservoir there's more room to really oxygenate the water and nutes.

when we get some drawings down ill show you what im talking about

aleYarok

aleYarok

went and got our medical papers today!
anyone from the bay area want to recommend a good club? we went to harbor side and i was blown away! mmm so much dank. kind of hard for me differentiate between the high grade and top grade medicine... all looked super dank including the medium grade! got a gram of the top grade anyways, purple kush. so purple and frosty, really smooth and tasty smoke. also got a gram of purp kush oil and a g of cidny 99 full melt.
are the clones from clubs good? (ive heard they're not good as you dont know where they came from, could have mites or something) we will either will start with a clone from a club nearby or maybe buy sensi seeds hashplant and start from seeds.

Top Bottom