17 Days Of 12/12 And No Flowers?!

• Thread starter just.blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
just.blaze

just.blaze

I have 3 plants in my tent at the moment, 1 OGK, 1 StrawberryCough and 1 Critical from Royal Queen Seeds. The OG and SBC are throwing pistil like crazy flowering on schedule, the Critical however, hasn't even shown sign of sex yet.

I have made sure the tent is lightproof, all 3 plants looks healthy and happy, yet the Critical just seems to be holding back the flowers. It is definitely a sativa pheno, lankier than the others but not an incredible stretch. Thinking it might just be a super slow pheno, but I will wait and see.

Just wondering if anyone else has had experiences with plants that didn't start flowering until into week 3 or 4 of 12/12?

Shamus

Shamus

have you flowered it before? its either incredibly incredibly sativa dom or a entirely different plant altogether..

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

^that...

16 week sativas can be barely showing sex when others are ready for harvest

I dont perpetual anymore so I dont have any.

just.blaze

just.blaze

Thanks for the replies folks, funny thing happened in the past 24 hours... check the pics.

Male_Critical.jpg

Male_Critical_1.jpg

This was supposed to be freebie Critical (feminised) by Royal Queen, but I must have germed the wrong seed by mistake because those look like balls to me... and they all appeared overnight.

I've just never grown a variety that took so long to show sex.

Owell, this was just a filler grow while I wait for new genetics to arrive, I still have the Dinafem OG Kush and SBC looking fantastic at 18 days.

Here's the OG right before the flip

20150429_111540.jpg

Looks like the Critical is going bye-bye for now.

Toaster79

Toaster79

What's the lineage of that critical? The plant you're showing looks like a pure sativa and no critical I know of looks like that. You sure you popped the right seed?

just.blaze

just.blaze

What's the lineage of that critical? The plant you're showing looks like a pure sativa and no critical I know of looks like that. You sure you popped the right seed?

That's what I'm thinking... I probably popped another (regular) freebie by accident, almost certainly a Skunk x Haze. I don't even mind getting rid of it, stretchy sativas are always a pain to deal with in my grow tent.

Live and learn :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom