17 super silver haze grow 8 week pheno

• Thread starter blackburngrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blackburngrower

hi ive got 17 super silver haze growing under 1 600w hps and a 400w hps there in 11litre pots in compost there being fed ionic nutes there 5 days into 12/12
DSC000735.jpg

Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

Can't wait to see these blow up..how tall are they now?

M

MTM

Im running my F2s now of my Mr.Nice SSH,I crossed two phenos with good structure and so far all those really hazy phenos have not shown up (YET).I had one pheno of SSH in DWC that I got 9 ounces off of.It was a 14 weeker and pure haze.I was growing Nevilles haze right beside my SSH.Im wanting to run some more Nevs,it was simply a challenge to grow and keep healthy for 6 months.Are these cuts or seeds?Just wondering about your stretch.I flowered one of my hazier phenos at 14 inches and it was over 6 ft tall and suppercropped..good luck
peace
MTM

Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

I was thinking the same thing MTM with regard to stretch. I saw a thread on another site yesterday about this 8 week pheno. In that thread it seemed to yield a lil less then other phenos, but you can't knock the shortened bloom. Are these cuts of a pheno you found in seed..or a "passed" 8 week pheno BBG?

M

MTM

I had the big fat leave pheno thats supposed to be a 9 weeker but I liked the buzz off of an 11 weeker that was allmost pure sativa and on the first run yielded over 4 ounces of trimmed bud.The 9 weeker I got about 4 ounces on the first run also.When dialed in both of those phenos would yield close to a half a pound with a 40 day veg...My buddie ran the 11 weeker(SSH) on his first inside grow and got allmost 5 zips..Sorry bro I did not read the title where it says SSH pheno,my bad!!..peace

S

stifler

jus set up cracking some SSH beans myself and aiming to DWC them. 9oz you had... epic hope i get near that

B

blackburngrower

this pheno i found from about 40 seeds i popped had it a few years now ain't the biggest yielder but still yields well compared to other strains and is a top smoke plants were about 20 inch when flipped cant be possitive though as i dont measure them i just go by how they look this pheno doesn't stretch loads so height wont be a problem il post update pics tomorrow

Top Bottom