• Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gamehendge

Thinking of running 12 raptors in here.
(3) 4 x 16 trays
so ill have (2) 2.5 ft walkways between the 3 rows
4 raptors on each row

I have been running soil organic but thinking of switching to GH 0/6/9 coco for the indoor and sticking with my biologic teas for outside

What do you have the best yield results(nute wise) with in coco?
What brand coco is best? Bricks or Expanded

JPLord01

JPLord01

Im building a 13x18 room with two 4x16 tables top feed with 4 1000 over each table.
I will be using the 9x9 pots with coco 60/40 perlite and 6/9 mix. I will post up when I get the room done with some photos. This will be DTW 100 gl rez I will be using the white
corrugated plastic over the tables. The tables will have a bit of a slope for the water
to run off to a gutter the water gose into a small tub then when it is full it will get pumped out to a drane.

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

all i use anymore are nutrifield bricks. gh cocotek is good too. had problems initially vegging with the roots coco mix but still got a great yield.

switched this run from h&g to dm. have to wait till harvest to decide which i like better.
dm is pretty but you gotta flush it a lot more often cus it runs hot. i max out around 1400 and it never burns my plants, even when runoff is like 1700 ppm. these numbers are way high, but the buds are looking like diamonds and the leaf tips are clean.
the grow part A is 5% calcium so you will never need calmag again.

B

BenjaminSocks

I to use Dutch Master, and everything justsomeguy said is accurate.

DM can run very hot with no ill effects, but you have to flush regularly. Use H&G Drip Clean with it or CocoWet. These help with salt build up.

C

chillsmoker

I ran the humboldt natural lineup in a coco run before, not sure if they were the best nutes for the job or not, but I was very happy with the final result. however, one thing that I would recommend is that you don't go with the brick coco.

I only say this because they tend to be very high in salt content and requires multiple flushes to ensure a low ppm medium when you first start planting. I used "just coir" from sunshine mix before and I was very happy with it. I would also recommend a heavier than normal cal mag feed as the coco really holds on to the cal and mag because of the cation exchange capacity of coco. may the ganja gods be with you during your grow and bless you with a bountiful harvest!

chillsmoker

Latest posts

Top Bottom