170, 85lb Pelotas

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You guessed it, or you already know and you probably are too.
I can't act normal.
Pot helped me connect with people when I was always like the aspergers kid, weirded out and talking some crazy almost trip induced nonsense that you might catch a word or two of, or you might understand completely.
I have always had a psychadelic mentality, you could say I am there but not really there at all.
I am what you could say a rasputin of the faith, been through the ringer and back and still kickin God is real, and one day you might get to meet Yaweh and what your afterlife experience for eternity is directly attached to the things you do and the decisions you make while you are alive here on earth. If you say nah, bull, watever, and shrug off the reason for life...you chose your path before you read this.
God created all, for us

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

I've been touched ever since I got that orange barrel from some nice folks at Redondo Beach when I was there with a church group. Had some imported blonde hash to go with it for my paper route. I had an experience that connected me to my place on the planet.

For me, cannabis allows me to slow down to be with others... I have to de-tune from my natural state to tolerate the pace. I'm not bipolar or manic however when I get flow, it feels an awful lot like that orange barrel morning. Brilliant.

I've seen many folks try cannabis over the years. The ones that stay have something more than a buzz they are after, and self medication is perhaps the root of the staying power of the plant culture. I'm not spiritual about it, but I understand how ritual has meaning for others and honor it out of respect. :) Meaning is where you find it, mostly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom