175lbs seized in Denver

• Thread starter ColoraDro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FromGROtoFLO

The medical seen is shady as hell despite the bs front you see on weed wars. I say do what you need too - in this world you need to look out for number 1. If that means getting what youre owed then damaging their quality on interest, so be it.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
who the fuck is dimitry :S

One of the guys who got caught with the 175 lbs....... in the article, this thread is about......

Everyone of us is breaking Federal Law, so how can any one of us judge someone who gets caught breaking State Law? It's like you're speeding, on the highway, but only 5 miles per hour over the limit... are you justified in being pissed at the guy who passes you doing 10 over? How about the guy who whips by you in a Corvette doing 30 over? Who is better? Everyone in the secenario is speeding, so who gets judged?

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

And some of these guys are just asking for it. I've had a few Dimitrys screw me over even though they know I have emails, texts, manifests, and invoices that could nail them against the wall. Dumbasses. I'm not a rat, but some of these Dimitrys are really starting to get on my nerves. Don't know how much longer I can take it.

The medical seen is shady as hell despite the bs front you see on weed wars. I say do what you need too - in this world you need to look out for number 1. If that means getting what youre owed then damaging their quality on interest, so be it.

By no means do i condone some of these "dimitry's" or what they do, but im simply just too old school to the bone to run and tell mommy. GP.. so let me get this straight...these guy's are not in fact your business partners in any sense of the word but you feel compelled to "drop a dime" because you cant do anything about it? this my friend is the very definition of a rat. If you cannot handle the situation yourself....then dont get involved. Stand up to them like a man if its bothering you that much or simply mind your own business and go on with your life.

This whole running to mommy (leo) is cowardly and just plain ol snitching.. sadly this is becoming the moral fiber and back bone of this country....its fucking sickening....the days us being a stand up nation are long gone im afraid to say.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I could easily get the state license revoked for the mmc I worked for, or worse... but since I'm suing them I'd rather they stay in business so they have some way to pay me back.

These fuckers owe me 6 figures so it's hard to take the high road, I know how you feel. I would find some satisfaction to see them in prison, but it's not worth it. Doing anything out of a want for revenge is going to have negative results. You need to do what's best for others, or at the very least do what's fair, without the need for revenge.

I've been in the BM since '93 and never had an issue, then as soon as it's legal all these complete douchebags show up from out of nowhere and completely pollute the scene. It's ridiculous and I wish the MMED would get their shit together and clean up the mess... leave it to them, it's their job.

The fuckers I worked for have some of my equipment and genetics, they won't give them back. I'm going to ask the police to come with me in an effort to recover my stuff. I may also spread their best genetics to every other mmc in town as a result, but I'll have to think about that one... it would be based on revenge to some degree, but it would actually be good for patients to spread the genetics, and doesn't result in any direct harm to anyone. If they think they're going to steal my genetics I might as well make their genetics less valuable as a result. Anyone have any opinions on this one?

dude i would feminize all their genetics and give them out to every dispesary for free with the promise they only sell for 20 bucks a 10pack, and give cuts away and add the story to explain why their soo cheap so they can sell faster and in return dimitri or whatever his name is will sell less. your not getting your genetics back and if you do they will still have them. dont think for one second that if you dont smut thiers they wont smut yours, just give em an opportunity to make it worth it. all you can do is make him pay for what he spent, if you cant have it he cant either cause its yours to begin with. anything more is next level shit and your on your own.

G

GhostfacePuffah

Doing anything out of a want for revenge is going to have negative results. You need to do what's best for others, or at the very least do what's fair, without the need for revenge.

For me, the want for revenge died a long time ago. I'm just sick of watching these punk kids do a turn and burn on the industry. If I did what's fair, I'd call the MMED and lay everything out on the table to cover my own ass because these Dimitrys taint every legit person with whom they do business. I can't just burn the manifests because odds are that these guys will eventually get busted and I'm not going to go down with them when the MMED comes knocking on my door.

It's ridiculous and I wish the MMED would get their shit together and clean up the mess... leave it to them, it's their job.

That's probably what I'm going to end up doing. If anything, I hope my posts on this public thread will let the Dimitrys know that the good people in this industry have had it up to here with you and we're just about ready to run you out of town on a rail.

Dorje

Dorje

anything more is next level shit and your on your own.

Not too long ago I would've hired some bikers I know to act as a "collection service" for me. Not too surprising I've never had to resort to those kind of tactics in the BM... Since it is all above board, I hired a good contract/business lawyer. Those lowlifes are really lucky I didn't go with option number 1...

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

If you cannot handle the situation yourself....then dont get involved. Stand up to them like a man if its bothering you that much or simply mind your own business and go on with your life.

This whole running to mommy (leo) is cowardly and just plain ol snitching.. sadly this is becoming the moral fiber and back bone of this country....its fucking sickening....the days us being a stand up nation are long gone im afraid to say.

:yes

Latest posts

Top Bottom