18 days to harvest & hermie found what to do?

• Thread starter pinner73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pinner73

I have 12 romulan 18 days away from harvest and noticed today that 3 of them produced maybe a dozen pollen sacs. Most of them were not mature just plump female seeds braces, if you opened them no formed bananas yet, a couple of them the bananas were just coming out. What is my best course of action? Being not far off from harvest. Thanks

osidecannabis

osidecannabis

check this product out..... REVERSE not sure if it works or not. stumbled upon it the other day, thought it was neat.

P

primeform

you need to use Saturator with Reverse if you go that route. Please report the results as well!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Reverse when he's 18 days from the pull? Gotta land with Venom on this one, pluck the nanners. It's not even enough time for a seed to form unless those bananas have been around for at least four weeks. Spritzing with water when/while you pluck helps ensure any possible pollen spread will be deactivated (hard for me to say killed, even though that's what I'm finding) or made inviable.

E

EvilGenius

i used Reverse 7weeks into flowering.. it just 'dummied' the little pollen/seed sacks. my plants stopped producing more seeds but the seeds that were there definitely didnt stop growing.. i managed to finish the grow and harvest but it was loaded with seeds..

would i recommend reverse? im 50/50 on it..
why? in my case i used it a bit of time after it was advised that i shouldnt.. however to reduce the risk of any pollinating in your next grow i suggest you spray everything down with reverse that you put into your flowering garden..

i actually keep a spare bottle on hand just in case..
any questions feel free to ask..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It might be more prudent to just run lines that aren't prone to hermaphrodism.

Just sayin'. I mean, if you're gonna drop the dough ray mee on the DM Reverse (and Saturator, apparently you can't use DM Reverse alone) then you might as well spend a little money on some decent genetics.

L

louie1010

murder her fast forget about all that other stuff cull now

Top Bottom