18" Of Veg To Get 40" Of Flower?

• Thread starter burn1down2k
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn1down2k

burn1down2k

i got 4o inches of active grow height in my ebb and flow set up.which leaves me for 18 inches of buffer between my air cooled hoods. im going to rock 32 plants on a 4 x 8 table. Using an Indica Strain (LSD).
I plan on topping the plants to create nice even canopy and running a scrog net.

what im trying to determine is when do i flip into flower to achieve the heights.

18 Inches was what i was thinking?

merci

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

That depends on which strain you run.
The Gorilla Glue #4 and the JSD would over grow that space if you went by those numbers.
What strains are you planning on running?

Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

I personally figure it to grow 1/3 the size at time of light change. Im in soil, HPS lighting, and hand watered. This is just a rough estimate, Ive had more growth and less growth. Just my 2 cents....

burn1down2k

burn1down2k

thanks, i will most likely stick closer to 12 as this is my first attempt.

Y

youngjigga

im thinking with it being topped! if more than once? its really gonna cut down on stretch.and if its B.F,lsd? id say go to 20! inches. just so u dont fall short. cos the more tops,the less stretch so if uv topped only once? 18?might do? but 20+ is better .impe anyway .with lsd topped a few times,it never even doubled.anyway,thats my 2,pence worth.lol.i hope u find ur sweet spot.so to say.ha,.
good luck.
i got 4o inches of active grow height in my ebb and flow set up.which leaves me for 18 inches of buffer between my air cooled hoods. im going to rock 32 plants on a 4 x 8 table. Using an Indica Strain (LSD).
I plan on topping the plants to create nice even canopy and running a scrog net.

what im trying to determine is when do i flip into flower to achieve the heights.

18 Inches was what i was thinking?

merci

Top Bottom