18 plant-10 light Veganic Pre-98 Headband & Bubba X LA Con

• Thread starter Element
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Element

Element

Hey guys
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Yesterday we brought the trees down! I swear the excitement on crop day will never fade. haha Overall, the first run in the room went pretty well. Definitely room for improvement, like always. We are going to add a pitch to our floor and also put down a rubber pond liner w/ a central drain. No more shop vac!:) Trimmed and cured bubba-con pictures will be up in a couple days. For now heres some Headband from yesterday
Enjoy!

IMG 1997
IMG 1998
IMG 2002
IMG 2004
Element

Element

Sooo...Im a little late with the finished product photos, sorry for that. But here they are...
The first 4 are the pre98 Headband, they turned put great. Gives you the typical headband high, but a very heavy band feeling around your head, almost enough to close your eyes.

The last 3 are the Bubba x LA Con which also came out fire. Unfortunately, no one got a picture of the A buds so all is left are the B bud photos. The high is excellent. Gives you that feeling in your chest like you just ran a marathon, while your vision is still clear.Real good night time smoke.

Overall, with both being grown veganically, they are the cleanest smoke we've had yet. We are definetly getting closer to completely understanding how to apply Veganics to these plants, this being the 4th run.

The same strains are currently on day 40 in the same room, but the next round will be Pinneapple Xpress and the famed GSC. Ill have a thread going soon on those two strains. Thanks to all who tuned in!
Element

IMG 2130
IMG 2131
IMG 2133
IMG 2134
IMG 2176
IMG 2177
IMG 2178
Element

Element

Heres a few pictures of the improvements to the room. We added a pitch to the floor, pond liner and 3 drains that lead outside and drain about 20 ft from the house. No more Shop Vac haha

IMG 2011
IMG 2291
whatupdoc

whatupdoc

bad ass, man! I'll be stickin around for your next round for sure!

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

No offense at all newbudz as youre completely right. RO has small amounts of fish meal and bat guano. As for the worm castings, theyre neutral. Its technically not an animal product, but it is a guano. To me, the benefits of castings were too much to leave out. The toughest part of veganic growing is staying away from animal products because their in EVERYTHING, soils are the worst. My first post said "We do our best to not use animal products in our nutes or soil." and we do just that. There is no bagged veganic soil that I know of, so our next bet was too find something that would work for our feeding program and had minimal animal products. RO is what we ended up with. If anyone knows of a soil that has less or no animal products, please let me know!

I have nothing against traditional organics, to me animals are apart of the earth and are completely acceptable. We use veganics for people whos immune systems are compromised and cant risk disease. My partner being one of them. Our goal is to produce the highest quality medicinal marijuana that we can.

I do appreciate the call out newbudz. haha
element
if you can not find a simple solution i would say dont use soil at all and use pro mix with a vegan fertilizer like BIOBIZZ

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Hey farmers
Its croppin time! Tomorrow we'll be bring the rest of the ladies down. Im stoked to say the very least:D Tonight we chopped one primary branch from a Pre-98 Headband and I snuck 2 photos. Heres a little sneak peak at the finished product.
Element
that shit looks very good my friend

Element

Element

if you can not find a simple solution i would say dont use soil at all and use pro mix with a vegan fertilizer like BIOBIZZ

whats up funkysmoker
The problem with using promix is that biocanna is a soil/peatmoss nute. I dont know much about biobizz. Have any experience with it? This round we used a promix, mendo basement mix blend. Its working out really well and has zero animal ferts.
element

Top Bottom