• Thread starter can-i-bass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

can-i-bass

This is my first post so bare with me.

5x5 tent
3x 600w water cooled Fresca Sol's
Heat-x-tractor(running as A/C and dehu inside the tent)
4 bucket DIY RDWC
Dual 30gal reservoir
8800btu DIY water chiller
co2
h&g nuts

running temp 80deg(outside temp 80-85)

Using the Fresca Sol water cooled lights i was able to put alot of light in a small area without having a heat issue. The plants grow up to the vertically hung light with burning or lumen bleaching. I know 1800w is overkill, but i was experimenting and pushing the limits. Also bare in mind the picture were taking in the beginning of the So Cal summer, were outside temp ranged from the high 70's to low 90's.

Sorry the pix arent the greatest. I will continue to post with further updates, on this setup and future ventures.

Running two 600's vertically for veg and early flowering
1800w water cooled lightsrdwc 5x5 grow tent

1800w water cooled lightsrdwc 5x5 grow tent 2

1800w water cooled lightsrdwc 5x5 grow tent 3

1800w water cooled lightsrdwc 5x5 grow tent 4

Single vertical 600 with 2x horizontal 600's

1800w water cooled lightsrdwc 5x5 grow tent 5

1800w water cooled lightsrdwc 5x5 grow tent 6

1800w water cooled lightsrdwc 5x5 grow tent 7

1800w water cooled lightsrdwc 5x5 grow tent 8

1800w water cooled lightsrdwc 5x5 grow tent 9

I'll post more pix of the dual res, and water chiller which runs the Fresca Sol's and Heat-x-tractor(ac/dehu)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
please upload photos to thcfarmer, not photobucket thanks.

W

water wise guy

this guy is using his fresca sols to the best of their ability. this is a real good post.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Pretty cool. I love the idea of those Fresca Sols but the res & chiller probably take up a pretty good sized footprint outside the tent, yeah? You running the tent "sealed" then for the CO2? As much as a tent can be sealed anyway? I wonder if that's worth it. Seems like you'd be using up tanks pretty quick if your CO2 is spilling out into the room.

D

Douche_Bigalow

Pretty cool. I love the idea of those Fresca Sols but the res & chiller probably take up a pretty good sized footprint outside the tent, yeah? You running the tent "sealed" then for the CO2? As much as a tent can be sealed anyway? I wonder if that's worth it. Seems like you'd be using up tanks pretty quick if your CO2 is spilling out into the room.

That depends if there is a controller in use. I can set mine to only work in light or dark. I have a sealed room and as long as I go in the room and exhale at least once every 12 hours it seems to not use very much propane. I know this sounds like BullShit.....I did not believe it until I saw it happen on the meter. Once it hits 2250 it says "Hi cO2" Then I think of that woman that died at Mc'ds from co2.

Anyways, happy growing. Awesome grow.

Top Bottom