180w LED + 420w cfl SOG.

• Thread starter RobinHoode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RobinHoode

Some updated pics, the smaller plants i just took clones off of. thats why they look funny.

Newpics 002
Newpics 001
Newpics 003
R

RobinHoode

I am using the Lux.. 90 x 1 watt, sixth gen ufo. You can get them on ebay for 150 or so shipped.

R

RobinHoode

Sour alien pics, the hazey og has just now started budding.. took 12 days from 12/12 vs 7 days for the sour alien, though that was expected, hazey og is a slow budder.

DSCN2956
DSCN2957
R

RobinHoode

first pic of the hazey og.. 2 days into flowering.

DSCN2960

sour alien 7 days into flowering.

DSCN2959

R

RobinHoode

Current grow room set up.

2x90w 7:1:1 leds, one above each flowering plant. 2x105w 7100 lumens cfl as fill in.

W

wanderingwobble

lookin super dank! those sour aliens seem super vigorous!! gonna have to get my hands on some of those. anxious to see how you fare with the leds, just been waiting for the technology to develop a bit before i invest that kinda money for that kinda wattage

R

RobinHoode

lookin super dank! those sour aliens seem super vigorous!! gonna have to get my hands on some of those. anxious to see how you fare with the leds, just been waiting for the technology to develop a bit before i invest that kinda money for that kinda wattage

Both the sour alien and the hazey og are crazy under the leds as far as green growth. Hazey will take about 2 weeks longer to flower than the sour alien, or so i was told by the clone company. It took a few days longer in preflower, so I am tending to believe that it will be true.

Id say, in my garden, led has permantely replacing my MH system. Im playing with cfl as fillin for flower, that will be the trick i think for flower, i dunno, we'll see hehe.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looking pretty good so far. How long are you into flowering your girls now? Did you ever find a system for making clones which works for you ? How do you like your LED's over HPS for flowering?

R

RobinHoode

Looking pretty good so far. How long are you into flowering your girls now? Did you ever find a system for making clones which works for you ? How do you like your LED's over HPS for flowering?

18 days into flowering ( not counting the preflower ) I have 2 mothers I growing at the moment, hazey og and blackberry kush. clonex gel and rockwool seems to work for me.

this is my first flower with the leds, so we will see after it harvest hehe.

Thanks for the reply!

Top Bottom