1820 Mts high Indoor or outdoor?

• Thread starter cybersapient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cybersapient

Hi
I live at an altitude of 1820 Mts above the sea-level so I'm bit confused i should grow it indoor or outdoors.Will the light be enough if i grow it outdoors because that way ill save money and electricity.I will be growing Thai/Haze x shunk,Nemesis,Nothern Lights,Hash Passion,G13 Shunk,Afghani,G-Bomb,White Widow,Sweet White Malawi and Tsi Fly.

Thanks

sky high

sky high

Unless you live where it is cloudy more often than not you will recieve more light growing outside than you can generate inside.

Your first concern for heading outdoors should be the date of the first and last frost/how long your season is. This will determine if the strains you are targeting will finish outdoors before the frost comes. The "flip" in nature is slower than indoors, obviously, so while the Solstice is June 21.....the plant probably won't start to show signs of budding until mid-july.
If it were me, I would use that date as the start of flower to gauge when things will finish.

8 weeks = mid september
10 weeks = end of september
12 weeks = middle of October
etc.
etc.
etc.

How big they get will depend when you start them. At that elevation my guess is that you will need to start them indoors and then set them out on a set date after the frost has passed....whatever that is in your area...

gonna have to have a long season for the thai cross and the Malawi cross....

hope that gives you something to >loosely< go on. I'm sure no expert!

good luck

s h

C

cybersapient

Unless you live where it is cloudy more often than not you will recieve more light growing outside than you can generate inside.

Your first concern for heading outdoors should be the date of the first and last frost/how long your season is. This will determine if the strains you are targeting will finish outdoors before the frost comes. The "flip" in nature is slower than indoors, obviously, so while the Solstice is June 21.....the plant probably won't start to show signs of budding until mid-july.
If it were me, I would use that date as the start of flower to gauge when things will finish.

8 weeks = mid september
10 weeks = end of september
12 weeks = middle of October
etc.
etc.
etc.

How big they get will depend when you start them. At that elevation my guess is that you will need to start them indoors and then set them out on a set date after the frost has passed....whatever that is in your area...

gonna have to have a long season for the thai cross and the Malawi cross....

hope that gives you something to >loosely< go on. I'm sure no expert!

good luck

s h

The place where i live is cold but there is no snow.And any rough idea how much hash can i make from 10 white widow plants(i know it depends but still a rough idea).I'm a beginner.I have read many thread on HPS and i think it will be quite expensive HPS bulb and electricity because I'm planing to grow about 100 plants and for 100 plants ill need to do lot more things for ventilation and everything if i grow it indoor.

Top Bottom