18'x11' room.... ?????

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Welp I just acquired a new spot and need some suggestions. It's 18' long 11' wide and 9.5' feet tall. I have six 1k's I am going to use. I am thing about running two rows of three lights. There will be custom made 4'x3'x7" tables under each light. The reason I chose the 3' width on the tables is for space. I like to be able to access plants from all sides easily. Plus there are only six plants per table. The tables will be completely filled with Roots Organics coco mix. Caster wheels will allow me to move tables around freely. I am building a shelf for the catch resi under each table.

The room is a garage so I am building a wall about 20" from the garage door to help seal it up. Between the wall and the garage door is a 6" vent through one of the walls bringing in fresh air. Around the garage door is about a 1 1/2" gap. I believe with the 6" vent and the gap it will be enough for the intakes. The intakes are two 12" dust shrooms mounted on the wall that separates the garage door.

The exhaust consists of a 12"x39" phresh filter hooked up to a 12" fan. The air gets sucked out through a whole I cut into the ceiling. It goes through the attic and out a vent at the back of the house. The fan will be hooked up to a temp controller. I've got an idea of buying another 12" phresh filter and hooking both up to the one 12" fan with a Y. Double the smell control without the extra fan?

On the other end of the garage away from the door is a 4" dryer vent. I am going to expand it to 6" for the light exhaust. The intake will be on the same wall as the dust shrooms. An 8" max fan will be pushing air through an 8" Y being reduced to 6" for the lights. They will meet up to another Y at the back of the garage and out the expanded dryer vent.

Two 70 pint dehueys will be pumpin full blast 24/7. I prefer a lower humidity. Around 35%. They will also help keep the lights out temps up. I am working on a rough sketch right now to show you guys. If you have any input please share!

I am really really high right now so I'm sorry if some of that made no sense lol.
:character0180:

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Everything sounds like a go.

The double phresh filter setup could work long as ratings for fan is enough for what the 2 filters need separately.

Already know what youre doin bro stop braggin:icon_animal26:

hiboy

hiboy

Have you considered vertical lights instead of overhead reflectors.
6" intake isnt enough fresh air for that large of a room.
Mount a fan to suck air into the room, larger the better, and buy a speed control to adjust it for your perfect flow/sound.
h

Top Bottom