19 days after flip... Should I strip???

• Thread starter awesomeblossom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Just trying to figure best time to strip . First time growing photos. Grew a butload of autos but I'm past that now.... Cheers, hurray....lol
White widow
IMG_20231014_153619545_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231014_153536000_HDR.jpg

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Take everything off 1/2 way up each stalk so there is good air flow. Don't mess with the canopy yet. Plant looks very nice what you feeding her?
Advanced nutes.
I feel like in all my previous grows, I had entirely to much fluff and leaves. So I want to do this one right. Kept humidity at 50 percent and temp between 72 and 80 degrees. Souly by adjusting air flow and tent wholes and fans manuely. Lol, it sucks but that's just what I got to do at the moment.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I am a hard core stripper. Once you have things cleaned up under the scrog. Think about it a bit. Then one at a time give every plant a good looking over, I don't grow any popcorn bud. I watch how the main cola on each branch is forming and pinch off every bud on the side of each stalk that is not part of the nice top cola. Leaves are light collectors! They feed the plant. Keep as many of the canopy leaves as you can for now. Just pinch the buds off.

As time goes on the buds will punch threw into the sunshine. If they don't, it's ok to remove shading fan leaves.
Are you feeding a Bloom Booster?

Check every plant again every 2 weeks as they will keep sprouting buds bellow the cola keep them clean.

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

I am a hard core stripper. Once you have things cleaned up under the scrog. Think about it a bit. Then one at a time give every plant a good looking over, I don't grow any popcorn bud. I watch how the main cola on each branch is forming and pinch off every bud on the side of each stalk that is not part of the nice top cola. Leaves are light collectors! They feed the plant. Keep as many of the canopy leaves as you can for now. Just pinch the buds off.

As time goes on the buds will punch threw into the sunshine. If they don't, it's ok to remove shading fan leaves.
Are you feeding a Bloom Booster?

Check every plant again every 2 weeks as they will keep sprouting buds bellow the cola keep them clean.
Yes I am feeding bloom booster, just did 2 weeks of voo doo juice, bud igniter, bud factor x. Now I'm on bud fac x,big bud , vit b, and the bloom .
I will try it out, I want a good yield of good bud. I'm sick of working my ass off for standard. I've hit and miss so I know the lights are strong enough. Because I've grown some really good bud also alot of basic... This is my first photo run so I'm eager to see the final outcome... Thank u for the advice ...

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yes I am feeding bloom booster, just did 2 weeks of voo doo juice, bud igniter, bud factor x. Now I'm on bud fac x,big bud , vit b, and the bloom .
I will try it out, I want a good yield of good bud. I'm sick of working my ass off for standard. I've hit and miss so I know the lights are strong enough. Because I've grown some really good bud also alot of basic... This is my first photo run so I'm eager to see the final outcome... Thank u for the advice ...
I do the same method with defol.. just finished actually about 10 minutes ago, remove eveything on the lower 1/2 of the plant then I pull out big fans and low new chutes trying to come up that don’t look promising, by day 20-25 if there not in the light yet I typically remove it and let the focus be on those big mains that have made it to the top 😁

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Sounds great. Don't back off on the nitrogen to much. The will still be needing veg amounts of nitrogen. Just add the bloom booster.
PH it and water as usual.

Top Bottom