19 Days Of 12/12, 13 Day Pre Flower. How Do They Look?

• Thread starter Halfcracked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Halfcracked

Hi Folks.
13 days of pre flowering. Seems like they are doing ok. One leaf has yellowing(first pic right corner)Small bit of nutrient burn on tips of leaves.Feeding 900 ppm. Changed my feed today.Now Im water,water feed.I was water then feed but ppm was higher coming out than going in .900 in 1100 out. Have to ph down my water and feed down to 5.7 in to get 6.8 to 7 out. If I do not change ph going in my ph is 7.3 out.
Thanks R DAWG that cal max seemed to help with the leaf twisting. How do they look?

19 days of 1212  13 day pre flower how do they look
19 days of 1212  13 day pre flower how do they look 2
19 days of 1212  13 day pre flower how do they look 3
19 days of 1212  13 day pre flower how do they look 4
19 days of 1212  13 day pre flower how do they look 5
19 days of 1212  13 day pre flower how do they look 6
19 days of 1212  13 day pre flower how do they look 7
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This is your first grow? They look *really* good. :)

H

Halfcracked

This is your first grow? They look *really* good. :)
Hi SM.Im after about 4 attempts over the last 1o years haven't tried in about 3 years.All my previous grows have been very poor but this is looking the best so far. Thanks

H

Halfcracked

Nice early bud development for two weeks into 12/12.

Hi Nog. Today is about 14 days since I noticed the white hairs.So hopefull they will stay going good. Thanks

N

Nog

Hi Nog. Today is about 14 days since I noticed the white hairs.So hopefull they will stay going good. Thanks

Just so you know flowering is calculated from when you first put them under 12/12 lighting, that's for indoors that is, and I assume your plants are indoors.

So your plants are really at around day 21 to 24 of flowering.

I think low nitrogen is the key to early and good flower formation; that's been my problem sometimes in the past, too much nitrogen in flower which makes them take longer to finish.

H

Halfcracked

Just so you know flowering is calculated from when you first put them under 12/12 lighting, that's for indoors that is, and I assume your plants are indoors.

So your plants are really at around day 21 to 24 of flowering.

I think low nitrogen is the key to early and good flower formation; that's been my problem sometimes in the past, too much nitrogen in flower which makes them take longer to finish.
I thought flowering was from the first sigh of white hairs.They are Dutch passion fem skunky11 .So if that the case i got about 4 weeks left to go.The info says most take 7 weeks to flower.Thanks for the info

Top Bottom