1979 Skunk reversal breeding project dig

• Thread starter Seazofcheese420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

Hey guys… Just setting up the breeding tent and getting ready to do an S1 run and a few other fem skunk crosses. 4x8 Gorilla Tent with Optic LED 650s lights… reversing 1979 momma skunk again that has taken the industry by storm since I found her hiding in plain site. Traded my whole library for this girl years ago but that’s a story for later on when people patch back together the history.
I’ll be making S1’s and crosses.
1979 🦨 x 1979 🦨 - S1
G13Skunk (reefercut) x 1979 🦨
1981 Florida 🦨 x 1979 🦨
SS Sour x 1979 🦨
Ghost OG x 1979 🦨
Biscotti x 1979 🦨
G6 x 1979 🦨
Forum x 1979 🦨
Bubba x 1979 🦨
Seth Rogan “Pancakes” x 1979 🦨
Bloomington HB x 1979 🦨
GG4 x 1979 🦨
I-95 x 1979 🦨
Kosher Dawg x 1979 🦨

Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

IMG 7741

Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

Wish you luck on the voyage many others came back from empty handed.
Yeah 👍🏻 is all good. The 1979 skunk is the real deal, breeds true.I wasn’t chasing skunk, just had good Karma. I’ve already breed her once and it’s legit. Blew my homies on the east coasts minds with this cut. It’s confirmed ✅ even by Chem Fam… Making waves on insta as the big breeders want in but me and the couple friends I’ve sent it to hold it very tight. Now I realize the history of scams but I’m not selling anything. I’ve made a handful of crosses already two year ago.
Scooby Snacks x 🦨 - Zoinks
Scooby Snacks (1 eye) x 🦨 - Jinkies
Chemdog 91 x 🦨 - New Sour
Super Snow Dog x 🦨 - Melting Point
Wedding Crasher x 🦨 - Stage5Clinger
Anyway, maybe you’ll see them around.
Much love 🤙🏻
Seaz

Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

Well you said you werent selling anything. So how i would ever see anything that was legit?
Lol not looking for a fight Wonka, cool name by the way I use to run Goldenticketseedbank… Take it easy 🤙🏻

Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

Not trying to fight either bro, was just chattinoh
Oh cool brother. Yeah it’s confirmed, my homie AK wants me to send it up to him so we can do a collaboration but he’s sick currently (can’t go deeper on his health) and it’s cold in Alaska this time of year so I’m holding off on that. I traded for this cut while I was running Goldenticket.

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Oh cool brother. Yeah it’s confirmed, my homie AK wants me to send it up to him so we can do a collaboration but he’s sick currently (can’t go deeper on his health) and it’s cold in Alaska this time of year so I’m holding off on that. I traded for this cut while I was running Goldenticket.
Hope your buddy gets better soon man. Just lost DoobieDuck recently.
If you ever wanna offload sone of the Zoinks and Jinkies beans, hit me with a DM.
Huge SD fan so theyve got my interest big time lol.

Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

Sorry guys, quick vid I’m lagging behind this morning, got some clones to send out and some seeds so fell behind schedule. Last pic is my mother for 79’ which is gonna get trimmed up and reversed today or tomorrow. Much love
Seaz✌🏻

IMG 7756

Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

Here Jinkies, this is the half sister of Zoinks. This and Grape Reactor are the only two I haven’t had a chance to test yet from the original batch of 79’ crosses I made two years ago. Zoinks is Scooby Snacks (archive) x 79’ where Jinkies is Scooby Snacks (1 eye) x 79’ slightly different, because Jinkies has the Dogwalker in her. Just incase I’m confusing anyone.
Scooby Snacks (archive) is Platinum GSC x Face Off this one being the best cut I’ve seen sourced out of Colorado she’s something. Scooby Snacks (1 eye) is from Oregon and is GSC x Dogwalker OG clone only… Grape Reactor I mentioned earlier is Grapes N Cream x 79’ ✌🏻
IMG 7752

T

Trae1170

@Seazofcheese420
Hey brotha, you have a great grow going here, how did you get so many old strains. I just got my hands on a pack of 1974 Jew Gold myself.
I need to know, what is the 81' Florida strain you mentioned above... is that the original Crippy?

K

KeyFingerFlying

yea I'd like to see that plant develop, not really into skunk but perhaps a crossbreed of a skunk will do nicely, wanna see how they develop first

Top Bottom