$199 Growlush Manual Trimmer

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squarepusher

squarepusher

MOD EDIT: unsafe link deleted.

looks interesting. I bought my grow tent from these guys, great price.

manualTrimmer1.jpg

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

that link took me to a reported attack site,:bandit:
don't click that link

D

DoubleDub

Me too dont go there google has blocked that site for whatever reason

O

Oregonic

I would love to see one in action, see what the final nugs look like and how mutilated they are . This does look like one of the more gentle trimmers..... but now that I think about it, unless it can smoke with me and talk shit, I would still prefer some trusted friends.

0MEGA

yeah it would suck if that thing ends up being a manual blender lol

squarepusher

squarepusher

i was looking, eBay has a few for $399. So this would be half price of those. Not sure whats up with the website, I know its a legit company since I ordered from them in the past, but it looks like they got attacked or something. I'll try to contact them and let them know.

I clicked the google link to investigate, and it gave me this

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 4 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-02-10, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-02-10.

Malicious software includes 6 scripting exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including recentmexico.ru/.

So, I don't see anything wrong with this site, maybe it was being hosted on the same server as that other site.

D

DND

I run linux, so I wasn't worried about entering the site; it didn't try to download anything to my computer or attack anything. Just FYI.

I see 2 different prices, $499 and $199. Which price is it and what is their ebay id or store link if they have one?

D

DND

I ordered one for $199. I will update with pictures and a report when I receive it. Couldnt pass one up at that price as compared to $500-$600 for the SpinPro which looks like the exact same thing.

Top Bottom