1998 Aloha W.W

• Thread starter stonerabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stonerabbit

Does anyone grew out the 1998 Aloha W.W from Elite.
Just started them out but wants to know little more about this strain and of these from Elite are the real deal.

Many thanks,

Stonerabbit

C

cpt.kush

hey S.R.,i have a pack of aloha w.w. in the fridge now.. iv done some research and from what iv been told 98 w.w. was clone only because someone stole a cut off the origanl (shanti baba/green house)white widow that won the H.T.CC ..so if you have 98 w.w.seeds it's cross with another strain , now i beleave the seeds i have is 98 w.w. crossed with a greenhouse w.w. male ..peace cpt.k

nurlord

nurlord

I've grown Elite's AWW. Really uniform, cherry kool aid taste and smell. Average potency. There is a monstrous, fast growing pheno in those seeds as well. I got one in a pack of 10.

nurlord

nurlord

Also I believe Aloha White Widow is sold by the Aloha Seed Company. They claim that their white widow is not crossed with anything but the 1998 seed stock produced very cherry Kool-Aid tasting buds. The AWW cut was found in those beans, but others claim that specific pheno is fairly common in the beans. I believe Jojorizo bought some beans at one point to compare to his cut. I don't know what his findings were though

Motarebel

Motarebel

Oh man,i wouldn't want to guess what you really got but i hear they turn out nice. That's all i'm gonna say about those.

Solidopc

Solidopc

Oh man,i wouldn't want to guess what you really got but i hear they turn out nice. That's all i'm gonna say about those.

What ya saying? He never had the cuts/beans in the first place? Is that why he is no longer about here, selling fakes?

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

i heard aloha ww was just a stolen ww plant/clone on display, not any selected pheno. just a random one growing. but who know?

and i'm not saying that there is no way its a bomb ww. in fact it could have been a super pheno that shanti/greenhouse didn't know about.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I believe he got AWW beans but not the 98 version nor F2's.

C

cpt.kush

i have no elite gentics i got mine from HHF and i have no idea were he got his

G

greentipz

jojo

i think there is a HHF jojorizzio link...RIP jojo..thank u for everything

S

SailerJerry

Back in the CW days I recieved Super Silver Haze x Aloha White Widow. They got taken along with my whole collection. Never got to pop some before they werelost tho.

G

greentipz

back in those days i got ssh from capricorn seed....jojo was selling the aww98 i still have alittle stock from those days but not much:banana :banana:

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes, Jojo did a couple of crosses with the Aloha White Widow. I had two of them...Crystal locomotive, which was Trainwreck + Aloha WW and Blackberry Widow which is Blackberry + Aloha WW.

Crystal Locomotive was effin' awesome! I have a few pics of it on here somewhere!

I still have the Blackberry Widow and have high hopes for them!

Grow Safe

SDC

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Guys maybe this might help, i still have a bunch of these from the c-bay days, here's the descriptions:

ALOHA WHITE WIDOW X BLOWFISH

This is a cross of perhaps my two favorite strains. I used the same Aloha White Widow 2002 that I used in other crosses. This time I added her sister, the legendary Sweet Thang clone(Aloha White Widow 97-98) to the harem. Although these plants came from different years Aloha Amsterdam says they are the exact same. For my part I couldn't see much difference. They were huge fat buds on super strong plants. I used a couple from each vintage anmd mixed all the seeds. The smell is sweet as candy. They actually smell like old fashioned rock candy to me. Many people swear she smells and tastes like Grape Koolaide. The crystal coverage is super thick and causes the plants to look like they were standing in the snow. They finish in about 56 days as usual with a White Widow. But this is no ordinary WW. Aloha Amsterdam says she was crossed with a secret plant. Rumors abound but the truth is no one knows the secret cross. For me the AWW is the best of all the Widows. For the male I used the Blowfish male from Dutchflowers. It is the most powerful strain I have ever smoked. It totally wipes me out with just a couple tokes. The best part of the Blowfish is the aroma and taste. This one is unique for sure. It smells of pineapple baby powder sort of. It is difficult to put your finger on the exact smell. It tastes just like it smells. I really love it. I have never tried anything I like better. It has a good yield although not as big as the Chocolate Trip or the AWW. Hopefully crossing it with the Aloha White Widow will yield a cross that is better than either of the parents. This has been tested for germination only. I am going to start the price low but only for awhile. I am sure these should be going for the same price as the straight Blowfish.

F4 ALOHA WHITE WIDOW

~NEW ALOHA CLONE PICS ARE UP~ TO MAKE THIS KILLER & SUPER FROSTY CROSS I TOOK MY BEST/MOST FROSTY F3 ALOHA WHITE WIDOW MOM & CROSSED IT WITH A LARGE/CLOSE NODDED F3 ALOHA W.W MALE THAT GREW OVER 2 FT. IN A 16 OZ CUP!FLOWERS IN 6 - 7 WEEKS.GREAT FOR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR.WORKS WELL IN A SOG GROW. IN THE 3RD PIC THE ALOHA W.W CLONE IS IN THE CENTER DRYING,CUT @ DAY 40.C

Crystal Locomotive bx1

These seeds are my Crystal Locomotive (Trainwreck x Aloha White Widow) backcrossed to the original Trainwreck clone. Trainwreck is one of the super strains that has been passed around as a clone-only. The earlier crosses that claimed to be a Trainwreck lost a major component along the way. Trainwreck without the taste and the soaring high simply isn't Trainwreck. We made the original cross in an attempt to make a better Trainwreck. We wanted bigger and stronger stems and an increased yield. Those who have grown it know of the notoriously spindly stems. We needed another strain of equal taste and high. For me there was really no choice. The Aloha White Widow is simply the best all around strain there is. It has the candy sweet aroma and koolaid taste. It packs a sledge hammer blow that you are sure to remember and the yield is way above average. The plant structure is very strong and can hold up the huge buds it carries. Crossing them together I gained the best of both. The hybred displayed the strong stems and huge sweet buds we had hoped for. The cross was totally covered in trichomes as were both parents. Although the sweet pinesol aroma and flavor came through the pine wasn't as pronounced as in the Trainwreck. Hence the need to backcross to the original Trainwreck clone. It is our hope in this, and subsequent backcrosses, to add more of the Trainwreck without losing the benefits gained from the Aloha White Widow. When this strain has reached all of our goals of strength, aroma, taste, and quality of high we will concentrate on stabilizing those traits. We are happy to have all of you coming along with us on this breeding adventure.

Z

zoeronerer

want some .............

i may have to remake this one for myself !

Billygoat

Billygoat

Yes, Jojo worked with the Aloha White Widow. He used it in a very crosses like post by others. I was friends with him many years ago and like others. Still have some of his seeds.

One being his F2 and F3's of the Blackberry Widow. One of the reason he did this cross. Was to get the Soma Blaze Blackberry cut to get a little kick to her. She did not have much of a high to her. Another reason was to get seeds for a Blackberry cross.

Yes, Jojo had males and females of the Aloha White Widow. I don't know if anyone was lucky enough to land any, before he passed. Really nice person, RIP.

There are seeds out there. The BIG question is! Who has the real deal. I've been curious about this one and will be following this thread. Best of luck to those who has either crosses or maybe the real deal. I know Jojo talked about this strain and used it plenty.

Nice plant greentipz. She looks like she's going to be something special.
Take care,
BG

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

jojo was a super special human.... was one of the first to do alot of the elite clone blending that is the norm these days... he was ahead of his time with a big heart...

the hype around the 98 aloha ww, was really the "sweet thang" clone that was found in a pack of alohas 98 release of white widow that had special parentage and they never released the genetic details.

hhf released a aww 98 line not to long ago, and i think aloha is still out there making seeds, but the real question is where the sweet thang clone is? it was considered the best white widow around, untill the sharon white widow came along.

Top Bottom