• Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Let me start by saying, “aaaaggggghhhhh!!!!!”
Feels better……….a bit.
Rooms been ready to flip for 1 month now.
Compressor took a shit and with supply shortages I’ve been dealing with balancing the environment without heating and cooling.
4 ton package unit has arrived, but I need 2 items installed before I can have the unit installed.
ambient temperature sensor and propane conversation kit.
All is finally here and being installed.
Crane is scheduled for Wednesday then we will be back in business.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This is the old unit, bought it new in 2016.
Ran this bitch hard as she can be ran.
She will be missed.
EEAE69D5 AEAA 487C A092 74E31E219040

tobh

tobh

Supporter
pulling up a chair. i remember when you finished the build on this room, was certain that unit was going to last as long as the building. did you bump up the size for (hopefully) more longevity since you probably wouldn't have to run a larger unit so hard?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
pulling up a chair. i remember when you finished the build on this room, was certain that unit was going to last as long as the building. did you bump up the size for (hopefully) more longevity since you probably wouldn't have to run a larger unit so hard?
Units never last more then 5-10 years after that you usually start having issues.
This unit was overkill in the first place but it’s what I had at the time.
I could have repaired the compressor but it would have just be avoiding the inevitable.
4 ton is as big as you can get single phase.
When you jump to 5 ton your at 3 phase which I do not have rite now but is in the works,
Waiting for pge to install 800amps 3 phase power.

Anthem

Anthem

Units never last more then 5-10 years after that you usually start having issues.
This unit was overkill in the first place but it’s what I had at the time.
I could have repaired the compressor but it would have just be avoiding the inevitable.
4 ton is as big as you can get single phase.
When you jump to 5 ton your at 3 phase which I do not have rite now but is in the works,
Waiting for pge to install 800amps 3 phase power.
What about adding a 1 ton split to ease the load?

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Let me start by saying, “aaaaggggghhhhh!!!!!”
Feels better……….a bit.
Rooms been ready to flip for 1 month now.
Compressor took a shit and with supply shortages I’ve been dealing with balancing the environment without heating and cooling.
4 ton package unit has arrived, but I need 2 items installed before I can have the unit installed.
ambient temperature sensor and propane conversation kit.
All is finally here and being installed.
Crane is scheduled for Wednesday then we will be back in business.
Wouldn't it be cheaper to set with an extendable forklift? Doesn't look that far from the edge 26' boom and some straps and you're there.

Also 🍿🪑👀😂

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What about adding a 1 ton split to ease the load?
I’ll have to see how she runs with the load she’s going to be put under.
Shouldn’t have a problem keeping up with the room under a full load.

Anthem

Anthem

I’ll have to see how she runs with the load she’s going to be put under.
Shouldn’t have a problem keeping up with the room under a full load.
You are HPS and the needs are much higher than a 650 watt LED. I kind of wish power was cheaper in my location because while I have nothing but LED's I feel like the HPS gives a better easier product in the end. HPS always seems to have longer cola's and most nutrients are tailored to HPS it seems.

Top Bottom