1g To 5g To 100g Root Pouch ?

• Thread starter DigitalGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Hey farmers

I need some help please :) pics r before and after transplant. I just put one pot into the other 1g to 5g yesterday but the last pot will be 100g has anyone transplanted this much times from a hempy? Or should I go and take off the 1g pots then put them in the 5g then remove the 5g then put in the 100g.

Allso I have a grow space 30x50 feet fenced in , plant limite of 29 could i use 100g or should i go smaller say 65?

Thanks
Hogwash

1g to 5g to 100g root pouch
1g to 5g to 100g root pouch 2
Last edited by a moderator:
50YardLine

50YardLine

More soil the better. 65's would do, but 100's are better.

As for the transplanting, I don't quite understand what your asking? I personally transplant my outdoor girls from keg cups, to 5 or 7 gallon, then to my large beds. I would skip the 5-7 gallon contain if I knew the sex of my seeds. The quicker you get those ladies into their final pot the happier they will be. Good luck.

DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
More soil the better. 65's would do, but 100's are better.

As for the transplanting, I don't quite understand what your asking? I personally transplant my outdoor girls from keg cups, to 5 or 7 gallon, then to my large beds. I would skip the 5-7 gallon contain if I knew the sex of my seeds. The quicker you get those ladies into their final pot the happier they will be. Good luck.

I transplanted the 1g pot in the 5g the hole pot itself inside the 5 gallon one :)

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I have no experience with these types of pots,
but I've seen previous posts by some very experienced folks here;
and they said to the same situation that you need to remove the small pot--
because it radically limits the roots>plants growth...

DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Ya best bet ill remove the 1gallon pots tomorrow ill give u guys a update to let u know how it goes :)

50YardLine

50YardLine

I say go with the 100's.

@geologic Here is the video. Made it with a fellow farmer. The important step here is to have a plastic pot slightly smaller than the fabric pot. That way the fabric pot slips right over the plastic pot.
Pulling down???--
Heh...

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Nice vid--
I wuz thinkin' back to my younger daze;
I don't recall pullin' the 'girls' skirts down--
I wuz always tryin' to pull 'em up...

Top Bottom