1HP water chiller for 695.00$ until Feb28th.

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

Looks like were looking like around $860 bucks give or take for tax and shipping total to your door with ground shipping. So still a great deal.. but just letting ya know where the dollars end up. :evilgrin0040:
Word thanks for the heads up jimmy, so about 60 for tax and 100.00 for shipping. :)

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Yep that big bitch is 88 lbs.. so it was a hefty increase for shipping even ground.

M

MediMary

~

U diserve one free or 5 on the ca$h they will make from ur advertising. :)
Man I like your thinking:) That would be sweeeeet, actually kinda bitter sweet since I just got a chiller a couple months ago!:D

But yah I not out to get anything, just trying to help out my fellow farmers keep their wallets fat. I Never met these cats before, so I doubt they would send me something for free.

(this isn't my local store ~ I live in new mexico I am pretty sure only the store in Florida has the clearance sale going)
I did ring the owner of my local shop to see if this was some type of national hydro store special. Hoping I could bypass any shipping but they are still 1200.00$ at my local store.

M

MediMary

15830-fail-thread-bump.gif

M

MediMary

well I think today was the last day to buy a chiller, so any Mod, please delete this thread.

peace n guys.

M

MediMary

:confused0054:
call them up and be like WTF, I want my goddamn chiller already:).. lol

U

UNVME

Awesome find MediMary - if anyone else wants warrantied chillers @ wholesale feel free to PM me.

Actually, if you want wholesale anything, feel free to PM me.

B

BavarianFarmer

Mine is supposedly arriving tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the link a ton!

B

bdawg22

The deal must still be going on because I just bought one. Thanks for the deal updates!

M

MediMary

i just checked the site, it now says ~or while supplies last~
hustlers :), LOL

still a great deal, hope they keep it that price forever, 695, compared to 1200+, FTW!

S

steelyeyes

What pumps are guys (and chicks) running on these chillers?

One site recommened a 1/2 hp Flotec but that seems like a bit of overkill. I did find this one.

It might fit the bill. What do you think?

Top Bottom