1st attempt at making hash with bags

• Thread starter BigBud09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBud09

BigBud09

I decided to myself a set of 5 hash bags they go up to 9 but i thought I'll just get the 5 bag set to start off with see how it goes i got 2 runs out of my trim
:bong2::bong2: cheesybud log off ur account next time u use my cpu lmao i just put this thread on your profile:headbang it's the hash lol :clapping now people will think you done all the hard work HAHA

1st attempt at making hash with bags
1st attempt at making hash with bags 2
1st attempt at making hash with bags 3
1st attempt at making hash with bags 4
1st attempt at making hash with bags 5
1st attempt at making hash with bags 6
1st attempt at making hash with bags 7
1st attempt at making hash with bags 8
1st attempt at making hash with bags 9
1st attempt at making hash with bags 10
BigBud09

BigBud09

Yeah its not a bad smoke, smells nice smells a lot better than the stuff what i have been buying hits your head like straight away i am going to get the last 4 bags to go with the 5 bag set i already have then I'll be able to make even better grades of hash with the last 4 altogether i got about just under 1/2 oz off 3-4oz trim

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

looks great..why do you put all the bags togather? And is that a thermomitor in the mix? thanks for shareing..

BigBud09

BigBud09

The reason why the bags are together is so you get different grades of hash as you can see in the pic the greener resin is not really that good more or less still plant material that comes out of bag no.2 after that it will start getting more darker in colour thats the stuff you want some people just use two bags one for the plant material then the last bag has a mix of all the grades but put together instead of separating them in each bag yes that is a thermometer i have in the mix to make sure it stays below 40°C
:banana1sv6:

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

ok thanks..I use the 5 bags..but use each bag as sugested by subcool..but your way seems to work ..Hows it smoke? take care and be safe

Top Bottom