1st Attempt Stealth Closet Grow

• Thread starter Whogrowit420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should i have tied down my 2 mainlines or defoliate?

• Defoliate or lollipop and focus on the 2 tops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LST to grow the lower growth equal to main stems?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
W

Whogrowit420

Hi these are my first attemps at a small closet grow...will post pics if any feed back....basicaly this attepmt was on the fly n low budget...next go around will be semi upgraded...so this is what i got goin on as of today....
Girl Scout Cookie clone in soil day 45 veg(spider mites for day 23 only no neem just cleaned every leaf nothing to date) smaller leaves slow growing

Bagseed abusive og day 51 veg in homemade aeroponic set up feeding distilled water with aerogarden nutrients...
Topped at 4th node day 28 will show pics and update...
New to this blogging thing so not sure how to go about it plus i dont really have funds to get nutes for a week and thinkin of switching to 12/12 at day 64 and 70 will posg my light set up n pics later after dinner

1st attempt stealth closet grow
1st attempt stealth closet grow 2
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You can defoliate some but all those little ones will become tops too since you trained it to the side, id take off the larf but leave the little tops in the middle.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Let it recover for a week or so and flip it to 12/12, those little lower branches will stretch out and the two main stems will do a big curve.

indicabush

indicabush

Not many fans of defoliation; I like defoliation personally.

3206253cf4ddb790a8fb5548ee80ed05.jpg

Top Bottom