1st diary (day 48) - Purple Kush, Hindu Skunk & Third Dimension

• Thread starter tumbleweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tumbleweed

Just thought I'd share some progress so far. Prop. 215 grow, so limited myself to 4 plants.

Have 1 Purple Kush (Oaksterdam clone), 1 Hindu Skunk (Oaksterdam clone) and 2 Third Dimension (TGA Genetics seeds).

48 days into flower, growing in Fox Farms ocean forest, was very light on fertilizing (none for the first month or two), then started with 1/2 strength Flora Nova grow every other watering. 1 Month into flowering started at 3/4 strength of Flora Nova Bloom every other watering. Start of flowering was delayed due to guests, so they stayed in veg longer than desired. H2O is Ph adjusted to 6.5, center of light to top of closest plants is about 12"

During growth had some wilting when they did not get watered enough :sad0047:, always perked back up promptly.

Currently in 7 gal buckets, under a 1000w HPS.

Thinking they may go another 2-3 weeks.

Feel free to comment.

rawman

rawman

Do u know what ones are witch sorry don't want to be an ass, just want to know what to expect from the PK. If not no biggie man. And ur meds r lookin tasty! how's the smell?

T

tumbleweed

Thanks for the feedback.

In the first set of photos, the 2nd photo is PK, 3rd is Hindu Skunk. Last 2 are also the Hindu Skunk. It has lot's more white hairs than the PK, but is not as dense.

In the top of the 2 photo's labeled Purple Kush and Hindu Skunk (42 days), Hindu Skunk is on the left, Purple Kush is on the right. Bottom of the 2 is a side view of with the Pk in the front.

Smell is starting to get stronger, but not overpowering. Buds on the PK are the most dense, currently about 2" in diameter. Solid bud for at least 12".

I have 2 different phenoms of the third dimension, one of them has a very distinct (but nice) odor. It's in the very first photo, plant in the back right, smallest buds but strongest smell. I do lot's of training of the buds, and when I finish moving things around it takes 2-3 times of washing to get the sticky resin off my fingers. :)

T

tumbleweed

Photos

Just realized I forgot to show off the some final photos of the grow.

Pk closeup small
Variety small
3d crown small
3d wow small
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

nice grow tumbleweed! Your PK looks awesome. It's always good seeing the jars come out.

1 QP per crown royal bag. 1 crown royal bag per cargo pocket:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom