1st diary ever

• Thread starter wetone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wetone

well the breakdown, ten strains total, williams wonder, agent orange , bubba kush bx1, sour dipt banana ogkush
double dgrape and a few others that ill introduce in there time as they show themselves worthy.
wetone

1st diary ever
1st diary ever 2
1st diary ever 3
T

Tolpan

Nice strains Wetone!

Hope in that cups your roots will grow properly, cause one thing roots don't like is direct light! If I use something like you I always put something around that protect the roots from light!

All the best. I'll be watching:

Cheers Tolpan

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't wait to see this one brotha:party

F

FastForward

Lots of amazing genetics in there - good luck :)

K

Kilo

im strapped in ...watching with interest... hoping you get many ladies

M

Mr Green

really look forward to seeing your grow... hope the ladies come:party

W

wetone

please fergive the lack ov updates, it's x mas time and i've been swamped. i won't bore neone with the every with a ton of pics cuz they r still in veg but i have some old skool enes and some new skool genes, i was gifted a gem of a cross that is the star of this grow trinity x trainwreck x sensi star, it smells so funky already. i cant wait fer it to start to flower without further ado hers some new pics:
mucho respect- wetone
p.s. my ph pen is broke and i didnt realize it until my plants wouldnt give up the leaf curl so i need to get a new one but i don't have the funds right now so if anyone could tell me if they think it needs to go up or down it would be great, or if you think there is no problem but i think there is slightly, i know not all the nutes are in lockout but i think its getting close, let me know what you experts think!

Day 22 020
Day 22 017
Day 22 024
Day 22 031
Day 22 022
Day 22 030
Top Bottom