1st Diary-urkel medley, white fire, raskal og, socal master X bubba, chem valley kush

• Thread starter d420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
This is my 1st diary... Got a thcfarm lineup-
CALI CONNECTION- Chem valley Kush, Raskal Og
OG RASKAL- Socal masterXBubba, urkle medley, straw white, white bubba, white fire
OUTLAW GENETICS- Gorilla Grape
Mosca Seeds-c99bX1:bong-hits:

Veg room
Vegroom2
Whitefireveg
1st diary urkel medley white fire raskal og socal master x bubba chem valley kush 4
1st diary urkel medley white fire raskal og socal master x bubba chem valley kush 5
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wow, this is going o be one interesting show...what a lineup..really interested in well evrything..more so as of that c99 just because its available, right now i'm runnin strawberry bubba and cvk, just started them..btw in the first pic i noticed a plant with single, and three blades leaves, i just started cloning, and noticed it on a kali mist after about 2 weeks into veg..is this just something that cones do?anyway i'm subscribed to this one..can't wait!!!:party0045:

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hopefully within a couple of weeks... At 12" or more...

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
No, not normally... Sometimes they do it when they are bound, or stressed.. And in my situation it was light stress.. Messed my whole fowering room.. Wanted to clone that particular one, it turned out to be special..

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
here is a small update fellas.. around day 30 or so
Raskal Og the CVK.... More to come fellas...:sun

P1010133
P1010134
P1010135
P1010136
friction

friction

looking good a great line up, good luck

wow, this is going o be one interesting show...what a lineup..really interested in well evrything..more so as of that c99 just because its available, right now i'm runnin strawberry bubba and cvk, just started them..btw in the first pic i noticed a plant with single, and three blades leaves, i just started cloning, and noticed it on a kali mist after about 2 weeks into veg..is this just something that cones do?anyway i'm subscribed to this one..can't wait!!!:party0045:

i find my clones allways show 3 leaves too, but after a while they go back to the normal amount of blades.

P

pucker

Beautiful, just beautiful....i would love to get my hands on a urkel. Good luck !!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

ohh fuck man your the guy who got the urkle meldey wow that went for a heafty price!! Glad to see them up on a grow diary, everything you have looks healthy keep em green..

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks everybody... Those pics were just the Raskal and CVK... Pretty impressive, 4 out of 5 raskals were female.. made f2 and mixed with gorilla grape and a short fat cvk male...Woohoo.. P.S., also 3 out of 5 with moscas c99 bx1, and 4 out of 5 with the gorilla grape...

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks, more to come tomorrow... I will do Gorilla, C99, and Master bubba.. I will also do some urkle medley's, white bubbas, and white fires....

L

LaoGrow

Dont u just love the chem valley:?? shes so vigorous in her growth, ud forget shes half sfv og

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
And here is some C99 Bx1(OH, that last pic was c99 bx1 pineapple and here is some more c99 all pineapple

P1010189
P1010188
P1010187
P1010186
P1010185
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

d420 - lookin really good my friend, glad you are a man of your word and produced a grow log for us, locked and loaded bro, peace Shiva

Top Bottom