1st drop from BOG has landed!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Big Costa420

Hell Yeah!!! You first buyers rock and I never forget my friends.

Thank You Logic and all of you like SeaMaiden, Oscar, Germinator, Confuten, Altitude Farmer, Son of Da Mournin and Dynamite. :)

I am so pleased to see this response. Which ever you choose it must be soon because this first drop will be grabbed up quickly. Don't worry if what you want is gone.

I promise to restock asap so let's just get them gone. No worries...plenty more to come! Bog

I picked up the Sour Bubble , B.O.G Bubble, Bogglegum, Sour Grape, LSD

looking forward to your new strains that are up coming,

Welcome to the Farm

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Yes, the response so far is encouraging and we are working to keep our strains in stock.

I have plenty of .sour Bubble seeds and they are all quite choice first bx IBL and second bx.

This early bx mix should provide plenty of indica sided phenotypes and a few lankier ones as well. No complaints on this batch so far and they even seem to have good M/F ratios.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

It was made with NYCD of Somas. That's why I don't think it should be called Sour Double but a guy I gave some of the early cross seeds did. Its a misnomer.

Of course you realize there are other versions if LSD not like mine. I can't really say much about the other versions because I just worry about my work.

The Soma NYCD had the trippy quality like shrooms but that isn't why I named it LSD. LSD was just the initials of Lifesaver and Diesel.

I should have twelve strains available at the Emerald Cup. Will be out of Sour Boggle, Sweet Cindy and Grape Punch but I will have the other twelve. I may even give out some free .sour Boggle seeds that aren't keeping that well.

I have some but I am not satisfied with their germination rates. Quality Control you know. Bog. :)

J

Jalisco Kid

It was made with NYCD of Somas. That's why I don't think it should be called Sour Double but a guy I gave some of the early cross seeds did. Its a misnomer.

Of course you realize there are other versions if LSD not like mine. I can't really say much about the other versions because I just worry about my work.

The Soma NYCD had the trippy quality like shrooms but that isn't why I named it LSD. LSD was just the initials of Lifesaver and Diesel.

I should have twelve strains available at the Emerald Cup. Will be out of Sour Boggle, Sweet Cindy and Grape Punch but I will have the other twelve. I may even give out some free .sour Boggle seeds that aren't keeping that well.

I have some but I am not satisfied with their germination rates. Quality Control you know. Bog. :)
I was given some cuts of your Sour Double from GS a few years ago. Really liked the flavor of that cut. I ran it for a few cycles then some started finishing without the smell and high. We were calling them duds, but I was curious if you know why that started happening. About 4 or 5 of us ended up tossing the cuts because of the unreliability. Suerte JK

powerplant

powerplant

@BushyOldGrower So "Sour Dubble/Dubs" and "LSD" have the same parents?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Havent been at all impressed with LSD at all ive seen a bunch of batches different phenos and altho being decent eye candy to look at the high was mids level at best i was really considering trying that SourBubble guess its gone but ive heard nothing but good on it and the bubblegum usually goes fast around here so seems like a win win all the way around good stuff. Peace

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

My recommendation is to try the old LSD outside. It takes a bit longer to finish but it's mold resistant and a big yielder.

The Sour LSD is crossed to my sour bubble and it's a lot more indica sided.

If you wanted SB then I would also recommend Sour Lifesaver as it is my other very potent indica strain that some people say is my most potent.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

No...Sour Double that I know of is more like my Sour LSD.

The sour double refers to sour bubble and diesel but mine never was sour diesel it was NYCD.

I am not really keeping track of what others have done with my genetics. I did give th guy LSD x SB seeds he called Sour Dubble or Sour Double. I called it Sour LSD. ;)

Sorry about any confusion. I may have misspoken and said LSD instead of Sour LSD so I am sorry about that.

Some people prefer sativa's and LSD is my most sativa sided strain. There is a strong head high with less fatigue making it a good daytime high.

A grower friend of mine said that some LSD buds I gave him were the most potent buds he had ever smoked. I think it's strong but it's not really my favorite high. I prefer indica sided highs with more relaxation and pain relief.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

If you wanted SB then I would also recommend Sour Lifesaver as it is my other very potent indica strain that some people say is my most potent.

Sour Lifesaver were the first beans I ever popped, only got 1 to flower and I ran that cut until the day I shut down. A bit slower vegger and not much stretch in my pheno but of the 40 or so strains I ran it was consistently the most desired by my patients needing uplifting pain management meds. Heavy smokers could smoke it morning, noon, and night without much tolerance buildup and it always seemed to fit the mood. I had some more beans going that looked pretty similar through veg but I never got to that flower round.

Dont sleep on that Sour Lifesaver folks its some super tasty dank thats done before most everything else in your garden.

Last edited:
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

The Sour Strawberry and the Sour Grqpe are two of my newer strains I hope you will try eventually. Thanks everyone for making this a very successful first drop.

Lots more to come when these are gone so don't worry. Catch me later if not now. Bog

Latest posts

Top Bottom