1st Ever Grow Help Needed

• Thread starter Cocktails
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cocktails

What up farmers! im bout to do my 1st grow nd wanted some help. im working with a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.0m budbox, 600w HPS,8 pot wilma hydro,4" carbon filter and fan, my nutes are canna coco a & b. im using pebs and peat for my medium. my beans are Mosca's c99 as i want something completley differant and quick. Any help would be appreciated, and i do mean ANY as i dont wanna hurt these babies.

convex

convex

Gotta learn to crawl before you walk ...

Spend some time reading through the forums, particularily the Indoor Gardening, Grow Room Set Up and Design, and most importantly the Security section.

You will quickly have pointed questions that we may be able to help with; rather than a general - "How do I grow from seed to cure?"

R

Rolln J

well your gear seems good and you got some great beans to start - like convex said get cracking and read a ton of shit and use the search feature before you post as somebody may have taken the time already to answer your questions.

good luck and welcome to the Farm!

C

Cocktails

Sog?

thanks vex nd J i been reading lots for a while, just startin to get the lingo now. i think once i start i will learn as i go kinda thing. any how what is SOG/SCROG and can i do it with my 8 pot hydro, or can i just let them grow, trimming the leaves? i see fellow farmers talking bout LST and FIMMING and TOPPING but im not sure if any of these techniques are for me. can you help?:icon_dizzy:

convex

convex

Cindy should do fine in your setup as is ...

Don't worry about scrog etc at this point, LST is just tying down branches if they get outta hand. Keep it simple for first few rounds to get a feel for the plants, they grow just fine unaltered too.

Have you started your seeds yet?

R

Rolln J

more good advice convex! maybe try something simple like topping a few and tying down some as well - I have always been a bend em over and tie em down kinda guy...

H

headband707

LOL LOL J LOL, J and Con are right keep it simple and just get your seeds and your gro going and get the feel of the whole thing. Your going to be wishing they were growing faster before you know it lol peace out Headband707

M

Mother Chucker

What up farmers! im bout to do my 1st grow nd wanted some help. im working with a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.0m budbox, 600w HPS,8 pot wilma hydro,4" carbon filter and fan, my nutes are canna coco a & b. im using pebs and peat for my medium. my beans are Mosca's c99 as i want something completley differant and quick. Any help would be appreciated, and i do mean ANY as i dont wanna hurt these babies.

Start your engines!

D

DrDanko

I think everyone has given great advice. Seems like your gear is sufficient, and you've got some good genetics. Those are 2 very important factors. Now you just have to read and absorb. I'm new to this forum, but have been on others and reading info constantly for 7 years or so. I consider myself to be a skilled grower, but still have TONS to learn. Other evidence to that is all the experienced growers on these forums. They aren't just here to help out, I'm quite certain that a new idea or angle is learned now and then! So get reading, absorb, and take baby steps. The best way to learn is to jump in! Good luck!

C

Cocktails

thanks for the advice peeps, much appreciated. i am still waiting on seeds, sent money wednesday so should be here in a week or so. i cant wait to get going as im sure i will only learn once they are growing.. what sort of yield can i expect from these babies and my set-up, i hear people talking 1 + gram per watt , but im thinking thats a proper skilled grower, im hoping to get 1/2oz per plant, is that resonable? i know my cindy99 F1's are more of a persy plant but has anyone advice?

Latest posts

Top Bottom