1st Ever Grow - Outdoor Auto, Ice Cool Auto, Spain.

• Thread starter mothhhawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GRASSY LAKE

GRASSY LAKE

Looking good.are you wondering yet how much weight you'll get when those auto's are dry?i sure am:).hopefully around what you were looking for

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

Looking good.are you wondering yet how much weight you'll get when those auto's are dry?i sure am:).hopefully around what you were looking for
Hey Grassy, well as there are quite small im hoping for around 1 - 1.5 oz per plant dry with a bit of luck. Ill be happy with that! I only spent 49 euros - 60 dollars - 40 pounds on the whole set up.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hey Grassy, well as there are quite small im hoping for around 1 - 1.5 oz per plant dry with a bit of luck. Ill be happy with that! I only spent 49 euros - 60 dollars - 40 pounds on the whole set up.
You should get a 25-50 g off that. Autos do way better inside and in hydro. But they look great

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

If your looking for more weight from same setup look at dinafem they got some monsters.

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

If your looking for more weight from same setup look at dinafem they got some monsters.
Thanks! I think the shop in the same place i got my Sweet Seeds does Dinafem strains too. I shall investigate.
Will probably do same set up. Outdoors. Will Just add more soil to the pots. Theres a good 3-4 inches to the top spare.
No chance of indoor grow as the Mrs isnt even a smoker! Ha!

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

Funny thing i noticed. I had 4 plants. A runt, a small heavy one, mr average and a great one.
The great one has less buds than the others. And turned out worst for bud production so far, and looks almost ready for flushing.
The runt split in to two after taking forever to get going and has thick fat buds and is my 2nd best plant now.
The small one stayed small but has smelliest and thickest buds by far. Only 20 inches high. Little beast!
Then theres Mr average who looked .... well.... average! Then all of a sudden he sprouted legs and arms and a neck, and is by far the tallest and widest of the lot. He looks like a catus now. Or a strongman. Ha. Most buds by a long way but not as thick as the runt or shorty.
So from 3 weeks to 7 1/2 weeks a lot can change!

GRASSY LAKE

GRASSY LAKE

Looking real good brother...hopefully your going too get the weight your looking for?been trying to figure out what's in the plant in the last pic???

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

Looking real good brother...hopefully your going too get the weight your looking for?been trying to figure out what's in the plant in the last pic???
Thanks mate! just started the 2 week flush on Monday too. Smelling and looking good!
The thing in the plant is a bird on a stick. Ha! The wife likes to make things look pretty, so i have a plastic bird in each pot :)
She did want me to buy pink pots too. but i declined.

GRASSY LAKE

GRASSY LAKE

so your taking them down this week huh? Sounds like u will be busy cutting em up and such...looks real nice I sure wish I was that far along.this is my first time doing outdoor grow so the waiting game is so much fun.have you decided how your going too dry yet?

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

so your taking them down this week huh? Sounds like u will be busy cutting em up and such...looks real nice I sure wish I was that far along.this is my first time doing outdoor grow so the waiting game is so much fun.have you decided how your going too dry yet?

Well i cut one down last night, its been fed just water for 11 days. The others are 8 -9 days in from being fed just plain water. So will definitely be chopped thurs-Fri

I poured about 4 gallons through my pots to start off then fed as normal with just plain water, then poured another 4 gallons through each pot after 5-6 days. And now feeding as normal again with just plain water.

I heard so many different ways to "flush" as such, so i thought i'd do it this way.

i cut off the "arms" off the plant as they were difficult to reach to cut the leaves off. So i have the main body hanging upside down, with a few smaller branches still attached.

The are in large plastic bins (i believe you call them trash cans) with holes drilled in the sides for ventilation, and string fed through so i can hang my shit. I have a small fan in the spare room to keep it ventilated too.

Having trouble keeping the room cool though, its about 80 degrees in there, not ideal, but i cant control the weather!

Will keep you posted.

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

Chopped a plant down today. Quite a bit off one Ice Cool Auto. Grown outdoors.
Smells quite "grassy" but when u rub and smell your fingers after you can tell its gonna be good shit :)
To be honest its half of the one that split and a few branches of the mid sized one. Going to finish the rest tomorrow and thursday.

20160802 213625
mothhhawk

mothhhawk

Been in jars around a week now got 210g dry off 4 outdoor plants. More than happy with the results.
Some buds smell bwtter than others but will be good when cured properly for few more weeks.
Got some more seeds in the soil now too - Jack47 auto, Creme Mandarin XL auto and Sweet Trainwreck Auto. Nice.

20160808 192000
20160808 191951
mothhhawk

mothhhawk

So the taste is getting better on 2 of them. Other 2 taste a bit plain but do get ya quite stoned i must say.
So all in all for my first attempt im rather happy.
Weighed it all last night too and got 101g off the plant that split. 76g off the big beast. 57 off the tall straggly one and 45g off the small one. Very happy with the weight.

20160817 212119
20160817 212200
Top Bottom