1st Ever Grow

• Thread starter SanticaGardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Hey Guys, how's it growing? I am a new grower on my 1st ever grow and wanted to be part of a community and share information with my fellow growers.

1st ever grow
Last edited by a moderator:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. Happy growing. Watch the moisture under the tents since they are sitting on the carpet. That is a recipe for mold and mildew. If you can’t elevate you’d tent (like with a pallet for example) try raising your plants 3-5” off the tent floor to prevent any unwanted moisture under the tent. Looking forward to your grow. Looks like you have a pretty great setup for first grow.
Burnz

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Welcome. Happy growing. Watch the moisture under the tents since they are sitting on the carpet. That is a recipe for mold and mildew. If you can’t elevate you’d tent (like with a pallet for example) try raising your plants 3-5” off the tent floor to prevent any unwanted moisture under the tent. Looking forward to your grow. Looks like you have a pretty great setup for first grow.
Burnz
Yeah already got some, I'm 4 weeks into my grow now.

Last edited by a moderator:
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hey @SanticaGardens , @BurnzYzBudZz got ya on the right track. I removed your promotions. No issue!

You do have a good looking setup! When those tents are full, itll look even more awesome.
Welcome to the farm, we're glad to have ya!

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Hey @SanticaGardens , @BurnzYzBudZz got ya on the right track. I removed your promotions. No issue!

You do have a good looking setup! When those tents are full, itll look even more awesome.
Welcome to the farm, we're glad to have ya!

Thank you, and glad to be a part of the community. Can't wait to see my tent full also, running into a few issues but I'm sure with the help of my fellow farmers I will get it sorted.

Top Bottom