1st extraction bho

• Thread starter lifecycle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lifecycle

..here are some shots from my first run.
I got the whole setup for under a hunny think it was like 65$ shipped for the tube plus taneage..anyway gotta give props to HMK for the inspiration....well hope you enjoy the pics...

1st extraction bho
1st extraction bho 2
1st extraction bho 3
1st extraction bho 4
1st extraction bho 5
1st extraction bho 6
1st extraction bho 7
1st extraction bho 8
1st extraction bho 9
1st extraction bho 10
E

edux10

nice, how long you purge for?

know how much it weighs? looks like hhhmmmmmm 2 grams or so

L

lifecycle

took it inside when it was safe put it on the stove for bout 20 min..dont know how much it weighs , shits tough to move around

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
nice work

looks like you were successful, i agree it is tough to work with after reduction to just oil. i usually leave mine in the glass i made it in, but if you want to put it in something else you better do it before you finish removing all of the butane. mine gets like amber after all of the butane is removed, so it stays where it is. my wife keeps putting my oil laden pyrex in the dishwasher. i usually use leaves to make my oil.

mal

E

edux10

the oil will turn different after it sits out for a day. just be carful not to under purge it, make sure you keep adding more hot water as it cools. You should get a little oil dish, weigh the dish then you can always tell how much you oil weighs.

JH420

JH420

How much herb did you fit in the tube? I think I read somewhere that tube is perfect for a half zip of nugz.

C

cannabinoid

I use the same tube and fit between 17-28 grams depending on how much I break up the plant matter

on a side note, I love how Vector has nice psychedelic graphics on their cans lol like they know what it's really used for

20north

you can fit alot in a tube it just matters how good you are at packing it evenly and tightly

take the time to like not play with it.. and purge with a lid so you get the bubbles out of that gunk and so you get that clean clear look yah mate

fyi there are traces of solvents in the oil right after the pull and if your putting a painted peice of mental in your oil that still has traces of butane left in it your pulling that paint off in to your hash and your smoking the paint also thats why its always a rad idea to use strainless steel razor blades GO BeeHOeee

ti pads for the win :party0042:

breaking up your buds alot / grinding them for bho is for lamers learn the art:flower the biggest yield is mainly from plant matter getting forced through the filter the longer you can make the whole process the better the final product seems to turn out

L

lifecycle

you can fit alot in a tube it just matters how good you are at packing it evenly and tightly

take the time to like not play with it.. and purge with a lid so you get the bubbles out of that gunk and so you get that clean clear look yah mate

fyi there are traces of solvents in the oil right after the pull and if your putting a painted peice of mental in your oil that still has traces of butane left in it your pulling that paint off in to your hash and your smoking the paint also thats why its always a rad idea to use strainless steel razor blades GO BeeHOeee

ti pads for the win :party0042:

breaking up your buds alot / grinding them for bho is for lamers learn the art:flower the biggest yield is mainly from plant matter getting forced through the filter the longer you can make the whole process the better the final product seems to turn out

yeah i didnt realize that i needed a razor till it was to late so i had to improvise and cut a couple sections from a measuring tape Macgiver style...but i fit 28g the first time 20g the second.. 20 seemed good

Top Bottom