1st Full Grow Diary

• Thread starter Yodax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yodax

Yodax

So this will be my first real grow journal. I grew a few years ago and did well, but working on getting a smaller grow as close to perfect as I can. Please feel free to give advise, tips, etc..

I bought a Hydrofarm 4x4 tent, 600W (adjustable from 250-650), plants are in 7 gallon smart pots with a mixture of Ocean Forest, dolomite, perlite.

Strains in flower right now:

2 - Blue Dream clones from Wild West Growers
1 - TGA Vortex clone
1 - Cinex/NW Coffee from Solar Organics.

Had a bag seed in the batch also, but it dropped nanners so got the chop.

Here are a couple of pics from the beginning

1st full grow diary
1st full grow diary 2
Yodax

Yodax

I will get better pics before the light comes on tonight. But, here are some pics of the ladies at day 18 of flower. The ladies were a little thirsty when I took the pics. After the pics I fed a medium strength of Earth Juice Bloom and some sweets.

Yodax

Yodax

Took a couple of pics tonight. Tried to adjust the color to make up for the HPS, but didn't do too great. Thought I would check the early tric development. Feel free to comment or offer suggestions if it looks like I'm about to screw something up.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You can hold the blue side of a pair of old school 3d glasses in front of your camera lense to get rid of the hps glare

Yodax

Yodax

Day 32 so I better give an update. Remembering so many little things and learning more as I go. Finally getting into a rhythm again and ready to ramp up for the next round.

Girls are STICKY

Yodax

Yodax

Day 42. Had some cold temps at night (my fault), but the girls came through pretty good. Also, needed to trim some undergrowth. THINK THEY HAVE POTENTIAL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom