1st Grow All Help Is Appreciated

• Thread starter Nugrower1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugrower1

Nugrower1

Doing my first grow starting with the thunder haze auto from genofarms. I was on the fence about using fox farms or going with coco but think I'm going with coco/perlite mix. My main problem is figuring out which nutrients to go with. I have had a couple people tell me to go with earth juice grow and bloom and cal/mag. Is that the best way to go without having to buy 4 or 5 diff types of nutes? And can worm castings be added to coco? Anything will help thanks in advance

fatawa

fatawa

Gh 3part.still will want calmag and ph down..u wont get away from using a few bottles..not unless u make a supersoil n u still gotta buy multipe things for that..

Nugrower1

Nugrower1

Gh 3part.still will want calmag and ph down..u wont get away from using a few bottles..not unless u make a supersoil n u still gotta buy multipe things

Thanks for the input, is the gh fine to use with coco? And would I use just the regular gh 3 part or should I go with the cocotek?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I use Gh 3 part with calmag in veg and liquid kool bloom in flower. Coco is the way to go for noobs and people who like to water imo, I feed and water mine every day and they love it. With coco you want to go light on the nutes and fertilize every watering, I start out with 2.5ml/gal micro and grow, and 2 or 3 ml of calmag when they are ready for food. After I see how they respond I up it to 5ml/gal of each nute and rarely ever give them more than that.

Nugrower1

Nugrower1

I use Gh 3 part with calmag in veg and liquid kool bloom in flower. Coco is the way to go for noobs and people who like to water imo, I feed and water mine every day and they love it. With coco you want to go light on the nutes and fertilize every watering, I start out with 2.5ml/gal micro and grow, and 2 or 3 ml of calmag when they are ready for food. After I see how they respond I up it to 5ml/gal of each nute and rarely ever give them more than that.
So do you add the nutes from day 1? And do you give them the cal/mag everyday also?

Nugrower1

Nugrower1

Also this is going to be a balcony grow they will get about 6 hours of direct sunlight every morning but should I get a couple small lights to compensate for the direct sunlight?

Top Bottom