1st grow. Any help appreciated.

• Thread starter Kasper0909
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kasper0909

A couple of tips on your fabric pots. First, they could be more full.
Second, get yourself a paper hole punch to put holes every 2 inches around the top of your pots. It will come in very handy for those plant ties. You're right on the edge of doing a whole lot of LST.

Here's what I mean about the punch. $2 at Walmart, if you don't have one already in a drawer.

Ya I definately need to go get one. Just using a sharp object. Been slowly adding more soil to the pots.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

They look good, this is my opinion only, I do not use fabric pot's bc it is hard to get a good drain and the sides dry quickly, nursery pots hold water longer and you can get a proper drain, again this is my opinion and have used smart pots a few times mostly in winter, but your plants look happy and this is just my opinion, good luck!

K

Ksledge

You are good in FF almost 4 weeks without feeding any nutes but watch your plants, they will tell you what they need. Once you get the trio, follow the FF feeding schedule and you should be fine.

K

Kasper0909

Can anyone tell the gender on this yet. Looks female to me but I'm unsure.

20220422 205738
augdawg507

augdawg507

Gonna be flipping soon.
Awesome!!! They just look a little saggy. Make sure you aren’t overwatering and they get 6 hours off a day. 12 once you start to flower. Again don’t take my advice too seriously, I’m just guessing. My little one is like a 10th of your size, I’m probably just jealous!! But I did see a pre flower just yesterday so we’ve got us a girl. I wish you the best of luck, I think you’re gonna get at least 3 pounds if all of those are female. Probably more. Keep us updated! Lmk how it smokes! Here’s my tiny lil grow. She’s only supposed to get 1 meter tall (Hindu Kush) and she’s half a meter now. I heard plants double in size in flower.

A2C38467 F13B 4E3D 9C70 1628039D9001
57DF460D 607B 4AD5 B793 BB647A53BEC5
C445D2CB ABDB 4B54 8B9C 61939A9A7F47
K

Kasper0909

Awesome!!! They just look a little saggy. Make sure you aren’t overwatering and they get 6 hours off a day. 12 once you start to flower. Again don’t take my advice too seriously, I’m just guessing. My little one is like a 10th of your size, I’m probably just jealous!! But I did see a pre flower just yesterday so we’ve got us a girl. I wish you the best of luck, I think you’re gonna get at least 3 pounds if all of those are female. Probably more. Keep us updated! Lmk how it smokes! Here’s my tiny lil grow. She’s only supposed to get 1 meter tall (Hindu Kush) and she’s half a meter now. I heard plants double in size in flower.
Yours look great. I think mine just woke up there. But ya had a evening where one dried out and was a little droopy, so I may be over correcting a little.

augdawg507

augdawg507

Yours look great. I think mine just woke up there. But ya had a evening where one dried out and was a little droopy, so I may be over correcting a little.
Yeah on another glance the only one with any drooping worth correcting is the one on the top left. Still looks plenty healthy. Keep on doing what you’re doing. I really think you’re about to have a pillowcase full of weed with those plants 😂

K

Kasper0909

Oh the one on the top left I bent over it's just recovering. I didn't top that one originally because I wanted to see it grow out. Then figured it was getting too tall.

K

Kasper0909

Yeah on another glance the only one with any drooping worth correcting is the one on the top left. Still looks plenty healthy. Keep on doing what you’re doing. I really think you’re about to have a pillowcase full of weed with those plants 😂
Also that one is the only one I'm not sure of gender. I mean im pretty sure but

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You will not know if male, female, or hermi till you flip your cycle to 12/12, I have had plants I was positive were female and ended up male, there is a little rule of thumb, if growing feminized photoperiod plants and do it right you will have a 99% chance of getting a female, if reg photoperiod seeds the taller plants tend to be male, but not allways, you must wait to flip to find out, however nice grow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom