1st Grow At End Of Flower-feedback?

• Thread starter greenstatevt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenstatevt

1st grow in the great state of VT. 2x4 tent w HLG 320 xl qb324.

Been peekin trichomes a lot lately, love to hear any feedback anyone might have.

2 plants. Unless I fucked the seeds up left should be dinafem bubba kush CBD, right is Canuck seeds Jack Herer. (Both feminized). Mainlined and supercropped and lollipopped, probably took off a bit too many fan leaves but love and learn i guess

Coming into day 63 from 12/12, day 56 from 1st flowers. Just looking to get feedback/advice. Plan on chopping the Kush tomorrow or weds. The Jack still has a bit to go I think... pics below to keep separate...

Originally I thought the left was the jack but it’s finishin earlier and shorter so it has to be the Kush I think. Note to self LABEL YOUR FUCKING POTS YOU STONER MORON. Pretty normal grow without any issues. Fox farm trio w some added Neptune’s fish/kelp or seaweed (one of those) and 1tbs molasses /gal water towards mid flower.

Began to ween FF mutes down a bit towards the last few weeks and I think went too fast for the Jack and created a k deficiency, but added some Neptune’s harvest seaweed in the last few feedings for just the Jack and think it’s helping. Less tip yellowing and severe leaf yellowing. Thought it was just fall color, but it’s got a couple weeks left I think...

Last edited:
G

greenstatevt

Buba Kush CBD

Calyx’s seem pretty juicy and most hairs dying back....
65323F98 0D8C 43DE BA54 B6A17BC6CF8D

7E1EC136 F24A 413A 8C8A 97261626ADA7
Lower leaf trichomes definitely all done.
3E3F41B8 76D6 401A 9E2B 9C0E36C67135

E340A494 07AB 4A4E 84E0 DACB1240BD2E

Upper bud trichomes seem nice and cloudy.
C608B68F 8B19 4952 8B3B 3BD4D8389826
DC1DF0B2 2007 449F 8AF2 5D13D7B17B46

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Kudos on your grow. Any reason for picking cbd strains? Just curious.

G

greenstatevt

Kudos on your grow. Any reason for picking cbd strains? Just curious.

Back and hip arthritis. Anxiety w/ super stoney strains. I take CBD tincture every day now, and honestly I just thought it'd be a nice nighttime post-hockey (Late-night mens league) relaxing kind of high. I've got the Jack in there too to offset for daytime use :) I'm thinking a mix of the 2 in a joint will be fantastic. I smoked a mix of Ind & Sativa & 2:1 CBD the other day in a joint and it was quite nice.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Back and hip arthritis. Anxiety w/ super stoney strains. I take CBD tincture every day now, and honestly I just thought it'd be a nice nighttime post-hockey (Late-night mens league) relaxing kind of high. I've got the Jack in there too to offset for daytime use :) I'm thinking a mix of the 2 in a joint will be fantastic. I smoked a mix of Ind & Sativa & 2:1 CBD the other day in a joint and it was quite nice.

Ahh cool. Yeah I was just curious is all Very cool.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Those late night games a brutal lol. I like a nice heavy indica to help lower the post game adrenaline...still don’t get to sleep until after 1:30 lol

Monster762

Monster762

Looking good. Trichs in leaves really don’t matter much need to watch on buds at multiple sites. Buds look real good though n close I got a franks gift x professor moriarty going. High cbd. I can’t find any real details but franks gift supposed to hold 20% + cbd and 10% thc still. But it’s crosses with professor moriarty so who knows. Docs dank seed.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I have to say, asking about when to cut seems like an odd question coming from a person who could grow like that. Absolutely gorgeous plants grown with advanced techniques. I can't imagine what you'll grow with even more experience under your belt. My hats off to you. I hope when I finally grow some Jack it looks that good.

DTG

DTG

WOW . . .

Fantastic grow, excellent photography. . .

Very well done. . . Mail me a spliff after its all cured up . . .

Don.

H

Henwhisperer

1st grow in the great state of VT. 2x4 tent w HLG 320 xl qb324.

Been peekin trichomes a lot lately, love to hear any feedback anyone might have.

2 plants. Unless I fucked the seeds up left should be dinafem bubba kush CBD, right is Canuck seeds Jack Herer. (Both feminized). Mainlined and supercropped and lollipopped, probably took off a bit too many fan leaves but love and learn i guess

Coming into day 63 from 12/12, day 56 from 1st flowers. Just looking to get feedback/advice. Plan on chopping the Kush tomorrow or weds. The Jack still has a bit to go I think... pics below to keep separate...

Originally I thought the left was the jack but it’s finishin earlier and shorter so it has to be the Kush I think. Note to self LABEL YOUR FUCKING POTS YOU STONER MORON. Pretty normal grow without any issues. Fox farm trio w some added Neptune’s fish/kelp or seaweed (one of those) and 1tbs molasses /gal water towards mid flower.

Began to ween FF mutes down a bit towards the last few weeks and I think went too fast for the Jack and created a k deficiency, but added some Neptune’s harvest seaweed in the last few feedings for just the Jack and think it’s helping. Less tip yellowing and severe leaf yellowing. Thought it was just fall color, but it’s got a couple weeks left I think...
I’m in Vermont too.

G

greenstatevt

I have to say, asking about when to cut seems like an odd question coming from a person who could grow like that. Absolutely gorgeous plants grown with advanced techniques. I can't imagine what you'll grow with even more experience under your belt. My hats off to you. I hope when I finally grow some Jack it looks that good.

Just good at following directions and good intuition I guess? Grew back in college but didn't know shit, just did a bunch of research on this and it seemed to come out pretty good. :) Chopped the Kush last night. But Damnit didn't get a wet weight.... Wanted to use that as a baseline to help know when it's dry... Oh well... Note to self....
IMG 9149

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Just good at following directions and good intuition I guess? Grew back in college but didn't know shit, just did a bunch of research on this and it seemed to come out pretty good. :) Chopped the Kush last night. But Damnit didn't get a wet weight.... Wanted to use that as a baseline to help know when it's dry... Oh well... Note to self....View attachment 828984

It's pretty easy to tell when it's dry enough to start curing. I can't speak for anyone else or the proper way, but when it stops pushing the room humidity above 65% then I brown bag it and start trimming. I don't leave it in bags long. I trim quickly and vacuum seal in mason jars with 58% Boveta packs. Some people like to use 62%packs or higher. All I can say is I harvested 11lbs last year (my first personal grow) and only found one dime sise spot of mold 6 months later. I also washed most of my harvest with a dilute H2O2 bath (only on fresh cuts right off the plant), but even the jars of unwashed didn't show any mold and it's been almost a year.
20180912 085536

If you don't have one already, buy a hygrometer. Mine has been absolutely indispensable during growing and even more during drying. Only a few bucks, and can get a really nice one for around $10.
20180912 090258

Growing is more than just following instructions. It's an art, and you're an artist. It would be cool if you did a Grow Diary on your next grow. You're the kind of smart MF'er that'll be grafting weed to hops and sh*t, ROFL. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom