1st Grow Diary (Cream of the Crop seeds & BC Burmese)

• Thread starter unitysplitter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
unitysplitter

unitysplitter

I will start by saying hello to all fellow growers / cannabis lovers out there ..... i have been growing pretty non stop since 2009 thanks to some great things happening here in colorado. This is my first attempt at a grow diary thought i might as well give it a try since i use so many others for advice... thanks alll and hope you enjoy

unitysplitter

unitysplitter

Here's what we have goin on .... germinated 2 cream of the crop seeds ..Amphetamine Auto and Purple Paralysis .... bolth popped under 48 hours and now 13 days old .... also started a entire pack of bc bud depot Burmese 12 seed roughly 1/2 germed and only one sprouted :( its 5 days old hope
GOPR0246
fully it will be a female have been wanting to grow this strain for a while now

unitysplitter

unitysplitter

Hello again all..... I have decided to try to do weekly updates every tuesday if its possible..... In the past week the auto has begun to flower and is about to get feed with some beneifical bacteria :cool:...... Roots OregonismXl
GOPR0250
a
The Bc Burmese And cream of the crop purple paralysis =(PP) have been move to another room so the auto can have all that light to itself for now at least. The PP is maybe a week away from cloning and bolth are about to get hit with GH Rapid Start very excited to see if there is a immediate boost in growth this is the only non-omri listed
GOPR0248
nutrient i will be using.

Latest posts

Top Bottom